Vid after wax

det_riot

Reaction score
so howcome you can get us avideo of you waxing the car but when your car woudlnt run right you couldnt get us a video? jw....

side note: that shit looks great!

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
det_riot said:
so howcome you can get us avideo of you waxing the car but when your car woudlnt run right you couldnt get us a video? jw....

side note: that sh*t looks great!

i guess i never got around to it? she runs great now though! thanks man

det_riot

Reaction score
So what wasthe diagnosis on the old engine? I think I read you got the whole thing replaced?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That is a great clip. I love the wet obsession wax.

car's looking very good BTW. always like that blue/black combo.

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
det_riot said:
So what wasthe diagnosis on the old engine? I think I read you got the whole thing replaced?

im not much of a mechanic but i do know both of the heads needed to be replaced. it was more expensive for a new engine but i got a 3 year 100k mile warranty vs a 6 month warranty for just both heads. we went with a new engine, and biy does she run like a dream! couldnt be any happier...

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
That is a great clip. I love the wet obsession wax.

car's looking very good BTW. always like that blue/black combo.

thanks man! i love it too

hey have you seen the guy over at elite stangs thats trying to fabricate a rear bumper like yours? he hasnt finished yet. you should check it out.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
u got a link?

I get PM's about that almost weekly. :)

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
u got a link?

I get PM's about that almost weekly. :)

yeah i imagine... its such an awesome one-off bumper :)

ill PM you the link later tonight since ive only got my phone and im using tapatalk.

2v_takeover

Reaction score
Wow that's amazing stuff. I definitely havn't gotten to use a wax like that yet. Haha you're accent made me giggle too.

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
2v_takeover said:
Wow that's amazing stuff. I definitely havn't gotten to use a wax like that yet. Haha you're accent made me giggle too.

haha thanks man, but what accent? :dontknow: is it really that noticable? hahaha

also, photoshoot this saturday so ill have some fresh pics of flawless paint for you all! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
mygreengt said:
lmfao at your username. welcome back. car is looking good! ive always wanted to try wet obsession.

lol thanks man.

i have some auto glym but since i had such great success with wet obsession, i didnt use it. have you tried it yet? i need a good review...

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
imnotfullthrottlestangs said:
mygreengt said:
lmfao at your username. welcome back. car is looking good! ive always wanted to try wet obsession.

lol thanks man.

i have some auto glym but since i had such great success with wet obsession, i didnt use it. have you tried it yet? i need a good review...
autoglym? yea here are some pics.

5693903664_664b9a31ff_z.jpg

5691453365_dc31e89cef_z.jpg

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
mygreengt said:
imnotfullthrottlestangs said:
mygreengt said:

lol thanks man.

autoglym? yea here are some pics.

5693903664_664b9a31ff_z.jpg

5691453365_dc31e89cef_z.jpg

looks great man. ill probably use that next time. how long does it last? my wet obsession doesnt last but about 6 weeks or so.

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
well i had it on for a few weeks, was gonna buff my car so i washed with dawn and IPA'ed it, and it still beaded water like a som' bitch

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
mygreengt said:
well i had it on for a few weeks, was gonna buff my car so i washed with dawn and IPA'ed it, and it still beaded water like a som' b*tch

awesome thats good. ill definitely use it next time. thanks broski :thumbsup:

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
First off, be origional, on Elitestangs you used Pauls Avatar. Second I used NotDuffDaddy on ES when I first joined. THINK OF SOMETHING YOURSELF, be your own person!

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
Duff Daddy said:
First off, be origional, on Elitestangs you used Pauls Avatar. Second I used NotDuffDaddy on ES when I first joined. THINK OF SOMETHING YOURSELF, be your own person!

no dood i changed my avatar! you should see it, its awesome. actually, ill make it my avatar on here. EDIT: my avatar on here is my avatar on ES. and isnt it awesome!!! it makes me lmfao every time i see it. :sign10:

sorry man... btw, i took a reflection pic off my cars paint like yours... ski mask and everything!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyOctane

Members online