Wana see instant " crap your pants " scared????

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
holy F. that would deff pucker up your butthole. looked like he was still in the gas when he came down off the wheelie. he was a foot from hitting the other car.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yep.........I would have lost my lunch :puke: :puke: either way its coming out one hole or the other :-[

ripper

Reaction score
Ahhhh he was sandbaggin. I could hear him peddlin it :eek: He was one lucky momma. Just missed wall and other car. You gotta say he has alot of balls to stay in it that long.

ripper

Reaction score
He didnt let up till he saw he was gonna be going back to the tree LOL Awesome vid O0

Fryrice

Reaction score
Thanks a lot ,I just shit in my computer chair.. :noes:

Most of that was luck Im sure. Not even Cole Trickle could save that ,lol

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow! ya, he crapped it up.

lucky he didn't hit or flip.

Hellion94

Reaction score
I honestly think that guy is a moron who got lucky. The wheelstand was cool, and if it had gone straight I would have been all for him staying in it, but when you drift into the GRASS that lines the track (which is just unbelievable that they would leave grass on a racetrack) it's time to get out of the gas. That retarded mentality of "never lift" is a sure fire way to ruin, at the very least, all of the stuff you pay a ton of money for.

That moron stayed in the throttle when half of his car was on grass, and it nearly cost him his car as well as the clean oldsmobile in the other lane. No race win in the world is worth wrecking your car AND someone else's.

</ruining everyone's fun>

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
I honestly think that guy is a moron who got lucky. The wheelstand was cool, and if it had gone straight I would have been all for him staying in it, but when you drift into the GRASS that lines the track (which is just unbelievable that they would leave grass on a racetrack) it's time to get out of the gas. That retarded mentality of "never lift" is a sure fire way to ruin, at the very least, all of the stuff you pay a ton of money for.

That moron stayed in the throttle when half of his car was on grass, and it nearly cost him his car as well as the clean oldsmobile in the other lane. No race win in the world is worth wrecking your car AND someone else's.

</ruining everyone's fun>

Just remember all that when you have to lift when we race . . . :boink:

Hellion94

Reaction score
hahaha, touche

edit: If you're down to wait a little longer, we might be able to bring 2 cars out to have fun with. My new build thread for the white car will start pretty soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online