OP
OP
Late4Work

Late4Work

Reaction score
I agree that his stance is amazing, but rims first, then I'll work on my stance

acomaelkhunter

Reaction score
I have 18" TSW Nurburgings on my Altima and they are incredibily light and awesome but pricy!!!

ba#97

Reaction score
i think the whole point being made anyways isn't that the saleens and stuff don't look good but that they aren't original and some of us on this site agree that originality is a good thing and brings new light to those of you on the site that may snuff your nose at it. I do remember being hated on numerous times by numerous people for putting rims that are supposed to be on an evo or 350z on my car but do i care? **** no! cuz it looks good and it sure as hell isn't the norm. and as for cheap vs not cheap, it depends on what you like. my opinion is don't just settle for wheels you know look decent cuz everyone else has them cuz they're cheaper. if you really want some ccw classics....save up and get some! putting a set of saleens on your car is just back tracking towards your real goal anyways.

acomaelkhunter

Reaction score
2007 Altima with 18" TSW Nurburging Wheels
07AltimawithTSWwheels.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
i think the whole point being made anyways isn't that the saleens and stuff don't look good but that they aren't original and some of us on this site agree that originality is a good thing and brings new light to those of you on the site that may snuff your nose at it. I do remember being hated on numerous times by numerous people for putting rims that are supposed to be on an evo or 350z on my car but do i care? **** no! cuz it looks good and it sure as hell isn't the norm. and as for cheap vs not cheap, it depends on what you like. my opinion is don't just settle for wheels you know look decent cuz everyone else has them cuz they're cheaper. if you really want some ccw classics....save up and get some! putting a set of saleens on your car is just back tracking towards your real goal anyways.

I dont disagree, some people just cant or dont want to spend 2-3g on wheels. And I highly doubt I was ragging on you for your wheels, if anything I probably just said they arent my style or something along those lines.

ba#97

Reaction score
yeah you did say something like that so i guess it wouldn't be ragging on me but i guess i'm just less of a fan of saleens etc so took it as criticism. oh well it's whatever. and yeah i went with rotas cuz i couldn't afford something like that but still wanted something different.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i agree 100000%! and it seems like only sn95 owners get to the point of anger if you in any way do anything "different" lol! never see boyds, billet specialties, etc. oem style or ya get hated on, lol!! weird!

KidK9

Reaction score
I've thought about that before. I'm surprised we don't see more people putting Boyds or Billet Specialties on our cars.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
cause they dont sell them at american muscle, lol! and may not make them in a 16" for folks like genzey, lmao!! prolly still lookin for a set of cragars on ebay..or wait, they never put cragars on a mustang from the factory though...never mind :)

anything other then this.......just aint raaght!
image9-1.jpg

KidK9

Reaction score
cause they dont sell them at american muscle, lol! and may not make them in a 16" for folks like genzey, lmao!! prolly still lookin for a set of cragars on ebay..or wait, they never put cragars on a mustang from the factory though...never mind :)

anything other then this.......just aint raaght!
image9-1.jpg

HA! That's true. If Boyd Coddington could convince Ford to put a set of his rims on a Mustang from the factory, he would OWN the aftermarket industry as well. Then American Muscle would fall in line, then CJ Pony Parts, then corral, then svtp, all down the line to little ol sn95forums!

OP
OP
Late4Work

Late4Work

Reaction score
Found what I want, just gotta get the headlights to match
a6937817-3dfc-65be.jpg

a6937817-3e19-3e4c.jpg

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
just say no to main stream mustang wheels all together

twovalveterror

Reaction score
this is the biggest circle jerk I've ever seen. quit patting yourselves on the back for being different. in the end, you own a mustang. there is nothing even slightly different about that. 99% of people won't notice if your wheels are replicas or something crazy different. criticizing people who don't care if their car is different or not, just as long as they like how it looks is just stupid.

I'd like something different later, not sure what yet, but my 95 R's look great on my car and were cheap as dirt. being the one of two sn95s at any given cruise in, the other being my brother, I don't have to worry about looking like every other car there. these wheels are common on enthusiasts sites. sites where people make their cars look as good as they can. makes sense that the best looking, most affordable wheels would be the most popular on sites like this.

congrats on finding some wheels you like, I think they'll look great.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Found what I want, just gotta get the headlights to match
a6937817-3dfc-65be.jpg

a6937817-3e19-3e4c.jpg

god damn way to ruin my shorts.. ill be sending you my pay pal to replace the mess i just made lmao....
that is one sexy kohbra those wheels will look great on your car as well

OP
OP
Late4Work

Late4Work

Reaction score
Lol np, just send it to the corner of get a map and not this guy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member