White paint - detail

wytstang

Reaction score
NXGHOST said:
wytstang, who is the hottie in your avatar!!? I can stop staring at those boobies!
Found it on the stangnet and immediately used it here before anyone else could :D

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
NXGHOST said:
Here are some more pics of the same combo,

PwCNatty1.JPG

PwCNatty3.JPG

PwCNatty4.JPG

Is that your cobra?

ALITL8

Reaction score
im not saying you guys are right or wrong but here's some examples. same products on all cars (pics and lighting may vary). all 5 are VERY satisfied customers and of course i have some close up shots if ya'll want to see those too ;D

i do other vehicles too... not just Mustangs :hammer:

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

NXGHOST

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
im not saying you guys are right or wrong but here's some examples. same products on all cars (pics and lighting may vary). all 5 are VERY satisfied customers and of course i have some close up shots if ya'll want to see those too ;D

The key word is better. No product will look like total dog poop on one color and shine like gold on another or anything like that! LOL. It's just some products stand out more on different colors. Here is another good example. Here is this pic we have Klasse on Black, To me although the picture is spectacular, it is too reflective for me,

RichardMilesElantraKlasseP21S.jpg

But, here is Clearkote on Black. Much deeper and much wetter,

ToddArlingtonCobraClearKote.jpg

Now if someone asked me what looks better on Black, I would say Clearkote. Yet, Klasse looks deep and wet on other colors.
DarrenMustang3.jpg

Simon3.jpg

You just need about 20+ product lines to play with! LOL

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
NXGHOST said:
"Poorboys Polish w/carnauba topped with Poorboys Natty/s Wax. Looks real deep on White"

Thank You NXGHOST - this is exactly what I wanted to know.

Beautiful Cobra!

That black hood pic with the tree - Twilight zone :D
Too much blinng IMO.
If you stare at it for a while, you get kinda dizzy.

So, for the poorboys stuff - anyone have a good place to order it from?
Thanks!

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:

Yes, but you enjoy the mustangs most - right?!

ALITL8

Reaction score
NXGHOST said:
The key word is better. You just need about 20+ product lines to play with! LOL

it wont be long and i'll be selling my own private label products. as long as my cars/products win trophies on any color, i'll stick with what i got ;) like i said earlier, find one that "you" like to use on "your" car and go with it :thumb:

the polishes and waxes you mentioned are all excellent, quality products. im not putting any of them down, i just dont agree with the whole "color" thing. you take the black car with ClearKote and park it under the same tree in the same light and you'll have the same result :dunno: thats my .02

Deep, glossy, reflective, etc. FTW!!!

NXGHOST

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
it wont be long and i'll be selling my own private label products. as long as my cars/products win trophies on any color, i'll stick with what i got ;) like i said earlier, find one that "you" like to use on "your" car and go with it :thumb:

I guess there is no point arguing on the whole color thing. Most dont notice the difference. Its purely subjective. As far as private labeling there is a lot involved. It's a lot of work especially if you want to be insured. Selling chemicals under your own name is very involved. All it takes is one idiot to drink it, or ruin his car by using it improperly and your done. I once was 90% into labeling my own product and the stress make us throw in the towel. Marketing is also very expensive, its takes toooo long for a product to get popular by word of mouth. Lastly, the profit margin is very low if you plan on selling to distributors. Selling already popular brands at retail is the way to go! Good luck either way! If it's a good product contact me ;) I own Canada's largest auto detailing store :naughty:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
NXGHOST said:
Thanks!

I got my ClearKote stuff thru NXGHOST's online store and I know he sells Poorboys www.eshine.ca but it is a Canadian store. Great guy to deal with though I think im going to stick with him for most detailing stuff for sure unless I can get it locally.

NXGHOST

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
NXGHOST said:
Thanks!

I got my ClearKote stuff thru NXGHOST's online store and I know he sells Poorboys www.eshine.ca but it is a Canadian store. Great guy to deal with though I think im going to stick with him for most detailing stuff for sure unless I can get it locally.

Thanks Matt. I can assure you won't find my products locally. I am the Canadian importer of 90% of my products. I don't distribute, we just sell off the webpage!

P.S. I have to add your pics of the Lazer Red on our rotating front page!

ALITL8

Reaction score
NXGHOST said:
If it's a good product contact me ;) I own Canada's largest auto detailing store :naughty:

i'll keep that in mind ;) i detail for a living and have been "thinking about" the private labeling... i really havent done much research on it though. thanks for the insight and i'll definitely look into it a little more before jumping in :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online