WILL THIS WORK??

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yep im pretty sure. Thats all i had to do with my alpine deck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I hope so thats the same part im getting to put a Pioneer in my 99 with the Mach system :-\

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Id imagine so yes, BUT your aftermarket headunit will probaly sound crisper and cleaner without the stock amps, just powered off the headunit its self.

Youd think so, but in my opinion, i have put many a decks in with the 460 and the 460 will rock your face off, there is also another harness with the SUB RCA out so that you can grab the rear subs and adjust them individually. But back to the subject at hand... The stock 460's problem in my opinion is just that the deck cant handle all the EQ needs. If you start tweaking out the EQ youre gonna think its a whole new system.. Good luck!

ck5.0

Reaction score
I agree with 97White Pony. I have also hooked up a few stangs with Mach460 with aftermarket headunits and with the right EQ it sound 100x's better than the stock headunit. Your Pioneer has a three band eq with some good adjustments it should sound great.

OP
OP

3BLAKK

Reaction score
im done with the mach shit....im wiring all the speakers up to the deck. took out all my trunk lining..sprayed the trunk with rubberized car undercoating... putting 1 12" where the spare tire hole is in a box and attatching it with L brakets...put my amp and cap on the box.....should be kool...let yall know...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online