WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreenPony95

Reaction score
Ok so on june 15th my full mac exhaust is finally going in, this is the 4th time and the fourth shop
its been 2, the last three said it was no prob but when i took it to them they cried like lil girls
and said take it back or leave it with us for 14hrs, ya no way. So the mechanic my family has been
using for almost 12yrs said lets do it, and yes he said lets, ill be there to all the bitch work but w.e
lol his big german guy lots of fun did some highschool career prep at his shop years ago lots of fun. any ways
the mac 1 5/8th long tubes o/r h and the after cat with 3.5inch chrome tips r going in, and im gunna say
screw it to the egr due to the fact on my stock headers the lil pipe part (on the egr) is on the rear header(closet
to passenger) and on the long tubes its on the front header and really high up and far awayy, so i got some caps
n some sensor tricker thing off of ebay lol, while im at it im gunna take out the smog pump also i need a new belt so
why not, screw emissons. ok so well i hope the 4th times a charm here, wish me luck guys update ya'll later

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Screw Emissions, AlGore is going to come after you.

Good luck on the install. :thumb:

Screw AlGore!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
good luck man! sound clips when your done! and install picture!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online