witch radiator??

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
98vortech said:
HEy guys. wat kind of aftermarket radiators are you running? I am looking into gettin a fluidyne but stumbled across this. http://www.americanmuscle.com/mishimoto-mu...adiator-04.html . mishimato??? never heard of this kind. Are they any good because the price differece is about $200 cheaper..
thx stl
-travis-

I just ordered one. I have a leaking radiator and it is gonna be a couple of months before I get all my go fast stuff together and put in. I want to run my ac but the leaking stock 96 POS radiator it makes it difficult. I'll take pics and post them when the radiator comes and will write a review on it.

S

scarface

keep us posted you guys if and when you install... a good deal is a nice thing to know about :)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked up a Fluidyne off ebay, with shipping it was still under $400...money well spent.

S

scarface

I had a Griffin 4 core in my 93 cobra...I loved that rad. I really want to upgrade mine, but I cant see fixing what isnt broken.

McCloud

Reaction score
I got a NIB fluidyne for mine for $200 from a guy. I would definitely spend the extra money for the Fluidyne though, its such a high quality product.
radiator.jpg

radiator2.jpg

Check out these welds!
radiator3.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online