woohooo new stuff

Suspect

Reaction score
my girl bought me a new stereo! :banana: i got a kenwood cd player and all new infinity speakers all from crutchfield. are these good replacements? they sent all the stuff for the install, but i dunno. ive never done any kinda stereo stuff. how hard is it? i really dont wanna mess it up.

next i wanna get some 10s. anyone ever put them under rear seat? i ask bcuz ive seen someone put 2 batteries back there. so i know some speakers could fit. :dunno:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
cool, even if it was junk im sure its twice as better as the stuff i have now. :)

yea i dont want some big box in the trunk. i want something clean and outta sight. crutchfield said they have these speakers that can almost fit anywhere. i think they called them shallow subwoofers? heard of these?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea dont bother with them if you want bass your going to have to deal with a sub, amp, and box. they do make cool boxes for the trunk that look OEM and dont take up much room look up Q-Logic.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
thxs matt. i not really stressin it now. im sure ill be happy with what i have. hopefully it all goes in this week. then maybe later down the road ill get something custom done by some pros.

i got way too much caught up in my motor right now to worry about stereos. ;)>:D

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
well everything is in. the head unit is too cool, it said i had 250 hp. lol. theres some cool stuff on it, i just dont know how to work em. cant even get the f*ccer off of demo mode. :rant: and the other thing that is pissing me off is the damn back speakers freaking rattle my trunk. wth! :mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online