Want To Buy WTB 03 Cobra Seats or similiar

98 gt daniel

Reaction score
I have a 98 GT with a stock interior. I am looking for some nice front seats specifically the cobra seats or something close to.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I bet you could just order the new foam & vinyl (or leather) from TMI for a Cobra & either do it yourself of have a shop replace them. Voila! Brand new Cobra seats . I think the frames are the same....TMI will know.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
Not sure what you are saying?
The 03/04 seats have adjustable bolsters as well as the lumbar. Chances are most people don't use them or know they're there. Mine don't even work. Not that I ever remember which switch does what anyway.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
so did 94/95 gt's. I liked the lumbar enough to tear it out and putting in my corbeau's after not being able to give the seats away.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I liked my super coupe seats better than my gt seats. I almost thought about seeing if they would bolt in if I could find a good set.

They had good lumbar adjustment and the side bolsters would adjust so tight that there’s no way you could move from side to side. They really squeezed you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Reaction score
so did 94/95 gt's. I liked the lumbar enough to tear it out and putting in my corbeau's after not being able to give the seats away.
I didn't know that. My 01 only had lumbar. To be honest I found my 01 seats more comfortable than my 04 seats. Of course my 04 had a harder life than my 01.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
prior to cost cutting in 96 ish I think it was the seats were pretty nice with both the adjustable bolsters and lumbar. Crap coverings of course but that is just par for the course really till the terminator.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
prior to cost cutting in 96 ish I think it was the seats were pretty nice with both the adjustable bolsters and lumbar. Crap coverings of course but that is just par for the course really till the terminator.

Did yours have bolster control? I’ve only ever seen lumbars in the gt’s. If they had bolster control that must be pretty rare

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yes there was a piece on the side you turned that would move them in/out. Pretty sure all 94/95 gt's had them and like I said it was something that was pretty quickly knocked out in cost cutting.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That’s odd. Pretty sure mine doesn’t have that. In my supercoupes they were push button. They moved in and inflated like an adjustable lumbar.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Staff online

Members online