Wtt: Koni Red Double Adjustable Struts

bens98gt

Reaction score
I've recently picked up a set of Koni Red double Adjustable Struts; valued at 400 brand new. I want to trade either straight up for some single adjustable Koni Yellows or trade plus cash (from me) for some Double adjustable Koni Yellows.

Koni reds are originally for foxbody's but as most of you know we use fox struts on our sn95's because they are an inch shorter and better for lowering springs. The Reds are a step under the yellows and are great for mostly daily street driving and the occasional fun run in the mountains.

Here's a link to the Koni's:
Koni 87411103 - Koni Special D Shocks - Overview - SummitRacing.com

If you have any questions just pm me. Thanks guys, Ben

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Are they still new or have they been used? I am in need of front struts for my air-ride install that I hope to finsih up when I get out of the hospital. If these are new I would be willing to pay for these the price you would need to have to get the struts you want as I don't have any to trade. My only concern is the height as I will be dropping it but still have the option to raise it at the push of the botton to clear any obsticals. Would that inch shorter hurt me when I raised it for the short time needed to clear a speed bump or obstical?

OP
OP
bens98gt

bens98gt

Reaction score
Well, these have around 2k miles on them and I have no idea about how they act with air suspension? I can get pics of them up tommarow to help you out. Since they are lightly used I'll have figure out a price. I'll see what I can do.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea let me know and I will see that I can find on the air-ride. I will not have it in the "high water mode" often but I don't want to F them up doing it.

OP
OP
bens98gt

bens98gt

Reaction score
Alright I took some pictures tonight of the Struts, I'm sure that They will work with air ride, but it'll just be lower and you can adjust settings with air ride anyway. I'll take 300 plus shipping on them.

koni2 by bens98gt, on Flickr

photo by bens98gt, on Flickr

koni5 by bens98gt, on Flickr

koni4 by bens98gt, on Flickr

koni3 by bens98gt, on Flickr

They come with dust boots and Koni adjustment knob, pretty much all you see here.

OP
OP
bens98gt

bens98gt

Reaction score
Alrite man thanks for the interest. It's hard to sell when there's like no info on what people think of them on any forum so you dont know what they will do other than they are a step under Koni Yellows.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canaryonvskf’s

Members online