WTT: SVO Borla Side Exhaust for your SRA catback

OP
OP
O

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
don't want to hijack your thread, but do you have sub-frames on the car? if so how difficult was it to run side pipes on it? pm me if you don't want to take up anymore space in your for sale thread, although it may be useful info for a potential buyer. Thanks.

I do have subframe connectors, it didn't effect one side but the other side I just had to tip the muffler a little bit to help run the pipe underneath it.

OP
OP
O

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not interested in the exhaust but the video titled MY COBRA is pretty sweet i like the music to. Did you make it yourself?

My friend actually made that vid, he was pretty good at that stuff. that vid is quite old, how time flies.

dutch

Reaction score
Though I'm not a fan of the side exit without the skirts, I think it sounds amazing with your setup Ryan.

But I recon a pair of bassani's would make it absolute heaven!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, I know, if you find a replacement, let me know, and we will see about working a price. We have very specific plans for his car ;p

OP
OP
O

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks Dutch, I did like the sound too for the most part but it's just not for me. I think an X pipe would make it sound even sweeter. I had Bassani before the Borlas, I'm looking for something new.

Monkey, I'll let you know if i find something else to replace it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canaryonvskf’s

Members online