Your Tax Refund Dollars Go Further With CJ's 20% Off Sale!

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
homepagehero_20percentoff_021712.jpg

20% Off Select Items, Now through February 29, 2012
: Select items receive 20% Off! Sale prices available online, via phone, or in the retail store. The green box below the price saying "20% Off Sale!" denotes whether item is included in the sale. If there is no green box, the item is not on sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

Click Here To Start Saving - CJ Pony Parts, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score

sweet94GT

Reaction score
Hey Steve, thanks for the offer, buuuuut it was off AM... They were cheapest for full length SFCs from CJPP, Steeda, Latemodel, MM, UPR, and Ebay

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Hey Steve, thanks for the offer, buuuuut it was off AM... They were cheapest for full length SFCs from CJPP, Steeda, Latemodel, MM, UPR, and Ebay
which ones, I have proven that one recently to be a false statement if you don't mind me asking?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Steve, i have a question.

Last week i ordered a lens cover for my license plate light from you guys.
However, it is on backorder. When you guys get them back in stock, are you gonna notify me thats its back in stock and being shipped or are you just gonna go ahead and ship it..?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score

http://www.cjponyparts.com/sub-frame-connector-standard-length-weld-on-black-pair-1979-2004/p/SFC2/

Hey Steve, i have a question.

Last week i ordered a lens cover for my license plate light from you guys.
However, it is on backorder. When you guys get them back in stock, are you gonna notify me thats its back in stock and being shipped or are you just gonna go ahead and ship it..?

Thanks.
As soon as it's in stock and ships you should get a shipping confirmation with tracking information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online