04 Cobra IRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
Complete IRS, springs and stock monroe shocks. It has a cracked Diff cover but the gears and everything are fine.
$1000 ill consider trades + cash or whatever. Looking for aftermarket hoods for the cobra, wheels, jlt cold air(94-95)
anything really just hit me up. located in 76401 tx.

Reaction score
wow super glad i picked mine up for 375. had no idea they went for this much. maybe its cause im from the north?

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Damn IRS is pricey. I like my solid axle. Sweet part though good luck with the sale.

dutch

Reaction score
Not trying to be an asshole, but it's pricey though. Considering it's stock and with a cracked cover.

I got mine in perfect working order, with all the hardware, AND with a $800 Delrin bushing kit already fitted for $950.

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
I also don't want to sound like an ass but I have to agree with dutch, if you really want to sell it I would recommend lowering your price. $1K is pretty steep.

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
very close and very interested, just wish i wasnt pouring all my $ somewhere else right now, good luck with your sale bro.

OP
OP
VooDoo95Cobra

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
thanks man. i really just want my motor back.. :( i had a guy coming yesterday to buy my fox and the cage and it turned out to be a scammer.. i googled his number after he didnt show and there were ALOT of complaints against him.. sad sad day...

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
VooDoo95Cobra said:
thanks man. i really just want my motor back.. :( i had a guy coming yesterday to buy my fox and the cage and it turned out to be a scammer.. i googled his number after he didnt show and there were ALOT of complaints against him.. sad sad day...

Welcome to dfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online