B-spring impressions and questions.

OP
OP
carbuff

carbuff

Reaction score
at least sitting the ramps anyway.

I just looked at your car pics. Very nice. A guy that lives in my neighborhood has the same color 98 gt with the same wheels that he asked me if I wanted to buy. Its a 5 speed.The motor is bad. He says that he thinks a head is bad. He wants $1000 for it. I dont have the room for it. I do like the rims though. Hmmm. Im assuming that the LI in your username is for Long Island. Maybe youre my neighbor with the bad motor?

LI98GT

Reaction score
I just looked at your car pics. Very nice. A guy that lives in my neighborhood has the same color 98 gt with the same wheels that he asked me if I wanted to buy. Its a 5 speed.The motor is bad. He says that he thinks a head is bad. He wants $1000 for it. I dont have the room for it. I do like the rims though. Hmmm. Im assuming that the LI in your username is for Long Island. Maybe youre my neighbor with the bad motor?

Thanks for the props. Yes, Long Island but sorry to say that my engine is just fine so it's not me. 1k sounds like a good deal for an SN95 even with some engine issues. Rims/tires are prob $400 by themselves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online