Best of both worlds? Drag strip and Curves?

ren

Reaction score
It's Possible..I bass my opinion on personal experience. A mustang without the proper support or bracing is a car that is very loose and unpredictable. The more bracing you have the better off you will be.

When you build some thing it will last longer with a good strength system. Once you support your stang structurally it will launch harder and turn better.

For instance, instead of spending a fortune on coil overs. Buy other sus. pieces. Your car will feel quicker without even adding any HP.

out of curiosity what is your current suspension setup?

LIL PWNY

Reaction score
Ditto. I'd like to hear what you have as a setup as well. I'd like to setup my car to where it will be fairly comfortable on the street, will squat when launching, and yet can handle an occasional trip to the road course. Currently I have UPR upper and lowers & BBK progressive rate springs (don't know the spring rates as they were in the car when I bought it). I'm planning eventually sub-frame connectors, tubular K-member, poly iso's, caster/camber plates. No idea on what a good strut/shock combo would be or if the BBK's are even any good. Any tips other then bracing??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online