cut springs?

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
here is my cell someone text me tomorrow between 8-10 am and ill get it to remind me while im at work and ill post it on here
978 413 3374 haha

94svtturbo

Reaction score
I have on full coil cut of my eibach pro kit front springs and it sits about 1/2inch over the tire. It scrapes if i am not carefll on diveway entrances but it is well worth IMO

NCMystic

Reaction score
are stock 96 cobra springs progressive or standard spring rates? i want to chop. . . if they're progressive i'll cut up some frpp c springs. either way this thread is helpful.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Ok so I just looked, I found 2 sets of front springs, 2 sets of stock rear springs 1 set of 4 cyl fox springs but cant find my steeda ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im calling my buddy who I think has them (not installed)

OP
OP
Z

ZachSav

Reaction score
ok but since the spring rate will stay the same then the overall "bouncyness" will not change? and the front and rear are cut to 11.5"?

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
ZachSav said:
ok but since the spring rate will stay the same then the overall "bouncyness" will not change? and the front and rear are cut to 11.5"?

wooo no rears only !!!!

Fronts I did not cut, I used 4cyl fox springs, they are for sale right now actually :)

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i guess i will have to cut a Coil off my stock ones and throw them in the rear :( I can't keep up with bottoming out on my driveway everyday.

det_riot

Reaction score
Hey win, you could probalby just cut the cats off and then not worry about bottoming out on them. =P

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Inspection State ! I don't want to have to deal with changing pipes just to get inspection. I have a O/R H sitting in my garage.

det_riot

Reaction score
Win said:
Inspection State ! I don't want to have to deal with changing pipes just to get inspection. I have a O/R H sitting in my garage.

Ahhhhh, that would explain it. That sucks, you should just fab up the O/R H for quick interchange whenever you need to get it inspected!

Win

Legend
Reaction score
det_riot said:
Win said:

Ahhhhh, that would explain it. That sucks, you should just fab up the O/R H for quick interchange whenever you need to get it inspected!

Yeah i am looking into possibly doing that but these Borla Stingers with a O/R pipe will be LOUD!!! haha

brad94GT

Reaction score
we cut stock springs on a 01 cobra like 2 days ago 1 coil all around, looks great and rides good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.