FInally coming down the home strech...

97GT4.6

Reaction score
Damn dude, that's a lotta work that you put into that thing. I'll be happy to meet you and see your car sometime.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
car runs great :)

and ill be in colorado springs for a mustang club meet if you two fellas wanna come along... :)

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Whens that? I will be outta town this weekend, but I will be in town after this for a while.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Denver meeting will have to wait til next time; so the March meeting will be in Fountain at Cokes Diner which is located at 311 N Sante Fe, Fountain. "it is just South of Pizza Factory for those who attended those meetings" Meeting will be at 12 noon due to restuarant closing at 2 pm on Sundays. we will have plenty of time for cruising after the meeting. For those who would like to meet up before the meeting, members will be linking up at the Safeway parking lot on Mesa Ridge in Fountain at 11:20 am.

Club Meeting - 1 Mar 09- Sunday

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Damn, I wont make that one, I will be home, patching a wrecked car together and delivering a Piano.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mikey94gt said:
Damn, I wont make that one, I will be home, patching a wrecked car together and delivering a Piano.

i hope you'er not talking about the mustang!!!!

how are you gunna fit a piano into a mustang?

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Yeah, gonna strap it on top.

Nah, I came down here with my dad's turbodiesel Chevy truck, and it fit in the back just right. made some horrific sounds as we slid it up the aluminum ramp we used though.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I know, right!!! at least the ramp was a borrowed one, not mine.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Na, its Brian, super64 that we went cruisin with, that has the sweeet 64 coupe. He gave it to me, and I gave it to my sister. it still resides in the back of the Chevy as we speak.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hahhaha, if it were self playing you could drive down the road jammin to motsart! :-D lol.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea, you know what i mean >.< lol.

hey, did you hit up sonic this weekend/

mikey94gt

Reaction score
No, couldnt. I was in Idaho. I did hit up some local joints there though, like Johnny b's. always rods there, inside and out. I also got to cruise in a diesel pickup the whole time. my dad owns a 06 Duramax 3/4 crew, with the allison 6 speed. I took it down here for repairs/load a piano. stupid piano. you woulda had fun loading it though!! Of course, after I loaded it, I found my bob the builder hat!!! where was that when I was loading it!!!

we will have to catch up this weekend, its the first saturday of the month, which means this weekend is Golden Cruise Night!!!

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
excellant... ill call my neighbor... he has a 64 vette that he loves taking up there :-D

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Coolness. Now I get to change oil in a Saab. fun!! its easy to work on, so no worries.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online