FInally coming down the home strech...

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i did. lol. my dad's old vice-president... hed spot me $20.00 and the parts and id do it... thats the only honda ive ever worked on... and all i did was oil and rotate the tires once. :p

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thank God... :p "mah b18 swap yo!" :p

hey, are you cruising sunday night to the village inn then to colorado mills?

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
at least we got to meet at the sonic... it was kinda dead... and i was tired of everyone fjc,\\\ding wiht Chevy's pit... :-/

some girl in a yellow S2K threw me the peace sign on the way home though... lol... :-D hope her boyfriend didnt see....

mikey94gt

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
at least we got to meet at the sonic... it was kinda dead... and i was tired of everyone fjc,\\\ding wiht Chevy's pit... :-/

some girl in a yellow S2K threw me the peace sign on the way home though... lol... :-D hope her boyfriend didnt see....

She wanted your................ car, I guess. Nice!!! (she knew what was cooler!!)

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
probably the dog... lol.

hey, someone forgot to tighten my passenger side brake caliper bolt... hmmmmmmm it was all knocking around... lol.

and i stripped my driver's side top on today...

im pretty done working on my car... im to the point where i hate the damn thing... 15.5 @ 89... what a fucking joke...
shoulda bought a chevy... $300.00 into a $100.00 motor and id be in the 11s.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
probably the dog... lol.

hey, someone forgot to tighten my passenger side brake caliper bolt... hmmmmmmm it was all knocking around... lol.

and i stripped my driver's side top on today...

im pretty done working on my car... im to the point where i hate the damn thing... 15.5 @ 89... what a ******* joke...
shoulda bought a chevy... $300.00 into a $100.00 motor and id be in the 11s.

Chevy, you gotta go old to get a decent car, and they are all worn out. (I dont like the looks either) Lets find a blower and fix that 15.5!!! better yet, lets go find some turbos!!!

You are free to call me anytime you need help. Ps, I gotta get you my new ## my cell was stolen this weekend. look for a pm.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ill give ya a call... things are shaky right now with my dad's company... im already selling my PI heads... (let everyone with a MOD mustang know they are for sale.)

and i like the old malibus, chevelles and what not... i only really like 1 and 2 gen. camaros, the rest are terrible ugly...

and i dont really want to spend the time and money to install a centrifical supercharger... so, i think im just going to save up for a kenne bell 2.1... i really wanted a 2.4, but i guess they arent as street-loving, and they are like, twice the price. lol

im thinking of just finding a $200.00 4.6 motor and throwing 150 shot into it. lol. when it blows, it blows.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
we could find a cop car engine pretty easily, if you wanna. centrifical superchargers are somewhat easy to install, esp. if you put in the self contained systems, like the Novi 1200SL.

We need to fix your caliper bolt man!!! we didnt get to do it last weekend, bummer. I may have a bolt for it too, possibly. no promises.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
already got the bolt from Ford.

and its not coming off, so im not SUPER worried about it. lol.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Lol, true. lemme know when you get the bolt, we will try to get it off. I have a few tricks to get it off.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i got the bolt... but now im looking at those euro tail lights... thats the next thing on the shopping list... :) lol.

then im saving up for a long ass time for the new trick flow heads :-D gotta get outa credit card debt first... one giant leep at a time, right?

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Exactly. I am working on getting out of debt too, its a slow process. stupid toys.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea. no kidding... hopefully i can afford some mods this summer... i think im gunna have to start working my ass off in hopes of a bonus. lol!

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta work a little so I can get into Tech school, then I can get my bonus when Im done.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
then its Boss block and turbo time. I mean, Im goonna save it............................... yeah right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online