is it possible?

GaryG

Reaction score
since the GT im buying already has sportline springs installed, if i took out the front and rear spring iso's, would i be able to have the GT sit like this? or do u think i would need to cut the springs a lil?

cobra-nitto.jpg

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
That exact picture has been the wallpaper on my laptop for a LONG time, i love it

he has griggs coil over on that car. taking out your isos would make it close, but not that low, you'd need to cut probably a 1/2 coil off

OP
OP
G

GaryG

Reaction score
94Pro-5.0 said:
That exact picture has been the wallpaper on my laptop for a LONG time, i love it

he has griggs coil over on that car. taking out your isos would make it close, but not that low, you'd need to cut probably a 1/2 coil off

yea it is pretty bad ass, i saw his car for sale over on svt performance, but now that im on a different computer i cant find his link anymore and i dont remember his username over there

Knuckles281

Reaction score
That looks badass, but I'm sure he hates driving on things like......the road (potholes, speed bumps, ect.) I have sportlines and regular speedbumps are a nightmare for me :( I can't imagine how he feels

OP
OP
G

GaryG

Reaction score
yea that would suck badly, hes running Griggs 350 pound springs in the front and 300 pound conventional spring in the back

luckily for me, theres hardly any speed bumbs around here, theres a few potholes but theres other ways to get around them

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that car must be dragging because i scrap on everything

OP
OP
G

GaryG

Reaction score
i was looking in the lowering spring thread an i may become really close to how that cobra sits having the sportlines w/ no iso's :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online