mini build thread *pic(1) added*

OP
OP
N

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
94 DropTop said:
I can price match the cat-back for ya. just get me a part number. that way you dont have to pay shipping, and we can usually get them shipped with next day. let me know
maybe you can buy it for me for xmas O0

94 DropTop

Reaction score
yes i work at autozone. We will price anybody but ebay pretty much. Just bring in an ad. Our store takes care of customers.

Downshift

Reaction score
94 DropTop said:
yes i work at autozone. We will price anybody but ebay pretty much. Just bring in an ad. Our store takes care of customers.

Im just curious because I work at Autozone too lol. My Store Manager is pretty stingy as that stuff goes just wondering what your store was like. If I ever want something that we can get ill just price match lol.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks good! I would recomend H&R SS spring's, and stay away from the LM1's, unless you live in complete BFE where you never see a cop.

OP
OP
N

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
Jrgunn5150 said:
Looks good! I would recomend H&R SS spring's, and stay away from the LM1's, unless you live in complete BFE where you never see a cop.
are they that loud? im really thinking magnapacks over everything... ill have some more pics for you guys in a couple days, got another mod for the car, so just wait patiently...

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I tell everyone, they really are THAT loud. They are ridiculously, absurdly LOUD. I got complimented alot, but most people just hated me. Alot of noise complaints into the local PD, even though I granny shift at 2500, it was just way too much ahssle, made the car unenjoyable to drive.

OP
OP
N

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
hmm, ill havto decide, might be selling the car... details will come later along with pics. sorry guys been really busy...

OP
OP
N

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
well guys, baby was born this morning, she weighs 7lbs 3oz, and is 19 inches long.

and stang might be gone next week...

ALITL8

Reaction score
nes said:
well guys, baby was born this morning, she weighs 7lbs 3oz, and is 19 inches long.

and stang might be gone next week...

congrats on the new addition!!!

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
congrats on the baby! Why ya gonna sell your other child? if you are do you want to get rid of the supercharger ???

OP
OP
N

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
yes i will be getting rid of the blower, will be looking for about 800-1k outta it depending on what my new car will need (hopefully getting a 2001 gtp, gunna just trade it with my cousin)

here she is fresh out her mother, doesnt even look the same now...
DCFN0002.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
before you sell the car, sell the injectors and MAF back to me... :hammer:

but seriously, i'll buy them back from you.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nes said:
here she is fresh out her mother, doesnt even look the same now...
DCFN0002.jpg
Ya - they grow fast, and are a blessing like nothing else.
Congradulations Big Daddy! :)

OP
OP
N

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
before you sell the car, sell the injectors and MAF back to me... :hammer:

but seriously, i'll buy them back from you.

i could sell them back to you, no problem... just gotta go pick them back up... im really gonna go turbo if i keep the car so ima need bigger...

OP
OP
N

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
so brief update on whats goin on with this car.

have the cams waiting patiently for the install, got the intake on and it made a huge difference in the way the car moves throughout the powerband i thought. ordering a (tired of hitting the revlimiter) and looking into a bigger exhaust tips(tired of the tiny 2.5 inches). after xmas, i will be ordering a new set of rear tires and possibly the gears/Longtubes for the car, if i dont order those 2 it will be because i am saving for somthing better :D. ill keep you guys updated, and will get some pics of the car after it is no longer snowing.