My sn95 isn’t running with the spout unplugged

OP
OP
jacobn4056.

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
I don’t plan to go over 45 until I have the new one on Friday evening. It should be by FedEx with no wobble ever, and no notice until all the engine can put on it under 45 should be ok right? It takes force to see a difference not just rev

OP
OP
jacobn4056.

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
who thinks it will cause catastrophic engine failure in its condition.

95opal

Reaction score
It may have already spun and your timing could be anywhere at this point. If it walks and quaks like a duck.

OP
OP
jacobn4056.

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
No it doesn’t have a noise. Minor click at petal to the floor. the floor. It’s solid. But bad. Thanks

OP
OP
jacobn4056.

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
The marks off at tdc.
My marks were never off. This started because I couldn’t see the marks really. With my light. The marks are spot on at compression.
And the car doesn’t run without spout in any position which if it does, it should. Even with a slip right?

OP
OP
jacobn4056.

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
I’m not doubting the fact that the balancer is worn out I’ve thanked folks for the observation. But some kept telling me how it’s worn out and a spiral of character

weendoggy

Reaction score
That might be the least of your problems, but it still has to be addressed. You can have timing chain issues, distributor issues, etc. Take it one step at a time. As for driving it, well, lets just say you aren't doing it any favors.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I’m not doubting the fact that the balancer is worn out I’ve thanked folks for the observation. But some kept telling me how it’s worn out and a spiral of character

It could fail today it could last 6 months . Mine wasn’t nearly as bad on my 95 when I replaced it . Harmonic balancers keep the engine in balance so when they spin or start pushing rubber out a bit you might not feel any negative effects or notice it etc . When stuffs not in balance correctly you risk the chance of extra wear on the main and rod bearings . It’s all good though you know more than everyone else in here .

OP
OP
jacobn4056.

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
It could fail today it could last 6 months . Mine wasn’t nearly as bad on my 95 when I replaced it . Harmonic balancers keep the engine in balance so when they spin or start pushing rubber out a bit you might not feel any negative effects or notice it etc . When stuffs not in balance correctly you risk the chance of extra wear on the main and rod bearings . It’s all good though you know more than everyone else in here .
I wish y’all would quit with that. That’s very useful information.

OP
OP
jacobn4056.

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
you be since you think I’m funny

ill out drive you rn now. Rattling or wobbling balancer falling off what ever your telling me it is.
Or in another any other car.
Then go Pay cash at the Showroom on this year. To poot around in and build a motor. I probably invented a couple of your tools. Your an asshole.

Thanks for anyone else’s kind input and help here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TylerGT

Members online

No members online now.