NMRA Bowling Green Ky sept28-oct1

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am planning on trying to make it down Saterday afternoon. It is a hell of a good show if you can make it as it has kept getting bigger every year.

OP
OP
96blak54

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Im gonna try my darnedness to go. Take my kids. Submerge then into some greasy octane testosterone. Ill let you know if im 100% going.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you have any old parts you want to sell or trade bring them along as they have a nice area for that. If you have any parts you have been looking for bring cash with you as there might be someone there that has it. Between the swap meet and the vendors area I normally find something at a fair price. This is from 2 years ago and it has got better since then.

Last edited:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am 90 mins away and looking forward to it. There is also the corvette museum that is worth checking out.

OP
OP
96blak54

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Plus 1 on the corvette museum! Also on the same driveway to the corvette museum is a classic car meseum/dealership/storage space that is worth checking out. Its $10 per adult. It has some really nice cars and car memorabilia in there.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am 90 mins away and looking forward to it. There is also the corvette museum that is worth checking out.
That's the same museum that had the big sink hole swallow up a bunch of cars, right?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's the same museum that had the big sink hole swallow up a bunch of cars, right?
that is the one. I have seen that they have the section that fell in taped off so you can see how big it was. I went to school in bowling green for a year and a half and every time anyone from home came out we went to the plant tour and hit the museum. A buddy and I actually got kicked out of the museum because we were acting like dumb asses and took pics of ourselves next to the millionth corvette made as though we were going to open the door. We never did touch it as we had too much respect for it but we also knew that would be the end of our day so we took 2 quick pics and started for the door. A security guard was walking towards us as we were going out and we told he "we know, we know we gotta go but I promise we did not touch the car we were just being stupid college students." He was a little surprised but was cool about it and years later when that car fell in the hole I have wondered what happened to that pic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online