noob question

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
What's my point? You don't know what you are talking about is my point. There is nothing wrong with drag shocks and struts on a daily driver. She even mentions that she doesn't drive it a whole lot.

Reaction score
lets keep calm guys...no need to get fired up here. were talkin about shock for a mustang for s***s sake...lol

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Yes but Handz opinion is the only right one because he read it on the internet

Reaction score
josh its just an opinion man, lol. we have all read the pros and cons about those drag shocks. (cept for mel, but lets leave her out of this part, she came here for advice) Handz does have knowledge of suspension and he leans towards the handling side of things, nothin wrong with that man. basically mel, anything over you stock pieces are gonna be a vast improvement. personally i chose tokico high performance blues to go wth my H&R super race springs(which should be here tomorrow! :thumb:)

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
:hammer: :wall: :wall: :wall: ..................... mel, id get the suspension that suits your driving style.

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
xploder17s said:
:hammer: :wall: :wall: :wall: ..................... mel, id get the suspension that suits your driving style.

Thats my whole point. She already said what she wanted to use her car for. I said drag shocks and struts. Handz says that they suck.

Reaction score
they have the words drag in em josh, we all know what handz will say about that. lol.

stangsuspension.com has a few good tips on which struts/shocks will be best for your setup mel. check em out

OP
OP
B

Bluextc

Reaction score
xploder17s said:
mel, good luck. we'll help the best we can.

I've got a couple places to start doing some reading... (and thank you guys!). I'll let ya know what I'm thinking when I get it all done.

:)

G

GREG@SN95

bLuE x said:
xploder17s said:
mel, good luck. we'll help the best we can.

I've got a couple places to start doing some reading... (and thank you guys!). I'll let ya know what I'm thinking when I get it all done.

:)

Take my advice and PM r3dn3ck. He will not steer you in the wrong direction. I promise.

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
If you have a desire for my input, PM me. I'd be more than happy to sit and chat with you on AIM and figure out what exactly it is that you need and are ready for.

BTW, if you want drag strip performance then use drag strip oriented parts. Street and corner carving oriented parts will normally screw up your 60' times and thus add time to your ET's.

Last... don't take any one persons advice. I'm pretty good with suspension but I'm not gawd. I can tell you that the suspension forum has a nice pretty post started by dalamar and featuring a huge post by me and others by a couple other well informed characters which can not only teach you what you'll need to care about but how to care about it cheaply.

G

GREG@SN95

Mel, PM r3d already!

He's gonna learn you stuff that you need to be learned about...

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Turd Ferguson said:
Mel, PM r3d already!

Learn you stuff... LMAO... Dude, I swear you ain't from New Jersey LMAO

G

GREG@SN95

jfor441 said:
Turd Ferguson said:
Mel, PM r3d already!

Learn you stuff... LMAO... Dude, I swear you ain't from New Jersey LMAO

All my family lives in VA, spent alots of time there growing up.. And I live in the pines... :dunno:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
r3dn3ck said:
If you have a desire for my input, PM me. I'd be more than happy to sit and chat with you on AIM and figure out what exactly it is that you need and are ready for.

BTW, if you want drag strip performance then use drag strip oriented parts. Street and corner carving oriented parts will normally screw up your 60' times and thus add time to your ET's.

Last... don't take any one persons advice. I'm pretty good with suspension but I'm not gawd. I can tell you that the suspension forum has a nice pretty post started by dalamar and featuring a huge post by me and others by a couple other well informed characters which can not only teach you what you'll need to care about but how to care about it cheaply.

:agree:
there's a differenc between street course and drag setup.
Work it Mel...

so, what kind of gun?

OP
OP
B

Bluextc

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
r3dn3ck said:

PM was sent. :)

And the gun is a Taurus... The Judge

Work it Mel...

so, what kind of gun?

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
bLuE x said:
Dalamar said:
r3dn3ck said:

Work it Mel...

so, what kind of gun?

Chicks, guns and Mustangs. Is there anything better to look for in a woman.

G

GREG@SN95

jfor441 said:
bLuE x said:
Dalamar said:
r3dn3ck said:

Work it Mel...

so, what kind of gun?

Chicks, guns and Mustangs. Is there anything better to look for in a woman.

Good at cooking, not a nonstop talker, smells good, titters.

lol. It would suck if she smelled really bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.