Suspension Mod Priorities

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
IIRC You've got PI Intake, Comp 262 cams, O/R X pipe, tuned, and a built rear with E.T. Drags...I think you could crack a 13.9

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I have no idea. I've probably only made 80 or so drag passes in my whole life. I don't frequent the dragstrip and I'm no expert.

Plus, I find speculating about timeslips to be an utter waste of time. If people want to know what their car runs, they should go run it.

Also, I only race my cars in full "street trim" so I have no personal experience to base the effects of significant weight reduction either. To me, it's kind of silly to guy a car just to squeeze out another tenth or so. That's what ricers do. I'm only interested in how my car performs in a normal environment. That's just my opinion of course. My silver car's race weight is 3680 lbs with no driver.

Paul.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
I have no idea. I've probably only made 80 or so drag passes in my whole life. I don't frequent the dragstrip and I'm no expert.

Plus, I find speculating about timeslips to be an utter waste of time. If people want to know what their car runs, they should go run it.

Also, I only race my cars in full "street trim" so I have no personal experience to base the effects of significant weight reduction either. To me, it's kind of silly to guy a car just to squeeze out another tenth or so. That's what ricers do. I'm only interested in how my car performs in a normal environment. That's just my opinion of course. My silver car's race weight is 3680 lbs with no driver.

Paul.

my car with No sound insulation, No back seat, No passenger seat, and nothing the truck with 1/4 tank of gas without the driver.....Scale said 3,102LBS..... this was before the i had my sparco so there is weight last right there...but i have removed other thing. I weight 150LBS

I guess we are in the same Hole then paul, i have only done about 45 Passes over there years (about 36 in the stang and 9 in a S2000). I dknt really like drag racing and dont keep up on it because its not my thing.... But a buddy of mine with a Whipple'd Termi and I got to talking and we were starting to wonder who is faster at Bracket Racing..... We are going whenever the rain stops to California Speedway to find Out....I should be able win due to the fact that the Termi Owner isnt that good of a driver

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.