Tranny swap with a 94 f150 it cranks won't drive help please

dablockizhot

Reaction score
Hi I have a 1994 mustang gt 5.0 ho garage kept with under 80,000 miles, unfortunately I had small tranny issue 3 years ago took to shady shop but my friend, and he burned me good took my exhaust my springs replaced my tranny,..but I was ready to just ride so paid him and went about my way,.well I have encountered another issue and replaced prior tranny with a ,94 f150 it cranks and it will drive but it's such a struggle and prob ten whole min before itll actually catch second gear please help me I've done countless hours and can't figure out the issue I'm pouring money and wasting time I love my baby please help me

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hi I have a 1994 mustang gt 5.0 ho garage kept with under 80,000 miles, unfortunately I had small tranny issue 3 years ago took to shady shop but my friend, and he burned me good took my exhaust my springs replaced my tranny,..but I was ready to just ride so paid him and went about my way,.well I have encountered another issue and replaced prior tranny with a ,94 f150 it cranks and it will drive but it's such a struggle and prob ten whole min before itll actually catch second gear please help me I've done countless hours and can't figure out the issue I'm pouring money and wasting time I love my baby please help me

With a name like that . Shout out to cash money .

Sounds like your trans is low on fluid? Have you checked the fluid level ?
Really sucks about your so called friends agreeing you over

Tac1

Reaction score
It might be low on fluid, or could be going bad if it's slipping or hesitating shifting gears. How did you pick this tranny, did your friend find it for you? Did you go to a junk yard to get it?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I hate to hear friend situations like that. Sorry about that, but maybe we can help you out!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online