TTSaleen's Mach 1 Project - This time in Azure Blue!!!

OP
OP
TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Reaction score
How does yours restart with the pprv delete? I've got that done to mine and am fighting an extended crank issue. I have to prime the pump a couple times before I start.
I've had zero issues since the swap. My process is turn the key on for 2-4 seconds, then start. Never had an issue.
When you deleted the PPRV is it possible your line might be pinched slightly? I was going to have that problem when I hooked my new submersible line from the pump direct to the hat. So I did the addition of the right angle flexible pipe from the factory to an inline t-fitting and eliminated that as a possibility.
Also, and it may sound trivial, but did you put in a new fuel filter? Mine ended up being original and quite dirty!

EDIT -
Here's how it looked with just the hose direct connected. Unfortunately I had to change this but didn't get any pics.
IMG_0968_zpssfn5sdwq.jpg

This is awesome man. Didn't realize you had started a build thread but have been following it on Instagram. I was trying to explain to my wife how insane that termi swap was in one day lol
Haha! Thanks! Was a lot of work, but having a lift and the correct tools available made it happen so fast (plus Caleb is a wizard at this stuff).

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I've had zero issues since the swap. My process is turn the key on for 2-4 seconds, then start. Never had an issue.
When you deleted the PPRV is it possible your line might be pinched slightly? I was going to have that problem when I hooked my new submersible line from the pump direct to the hat. So I did the addition of the right angle flexible pipe from the factory to an inline t-fitting and eliminated that as a possibility.
Also, and it may sound trivial, but did you put in a new fuel filter? Mine ended up being original and quite dirty!

EDIT -
Here's how it looked with just the hose direct connected. Unfortunately I had to change this but didn't get any pics.
IMG_0968_zpssfn5sdwq.jpg

Haha! Thanks! Was a lot of work, but having a lift and the correct tools available made it happen so fast (plus Caleb is a wizard at this stuff).

I also have the stock flex line hooked up and its not kinked, also has a brand new motorcraft fuel filter. It actually seems as if there is a check valve that is supposed to be in line but isnt there (I guess thats what the pprv is?) Either way, Im switching to a pre 97 tank here shortly so I wont have these issues. It just seemed odd that I have extended cranking.

Oh, and great job on the swap by the way. Ive always loved Blue machs.

Lanter

Reaction score
Azure blue for the win!! Great build so far and damn that was a fast swap lol... I'm 100% sure I have taken longer to complete just about every aspect of my car that it took for you to get the entire driveline swapped lol.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Doin a like of Coke off of a hot chicks sweet ass is one thing but dumping the whole kilo on your car is a bit much........... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love that blue but unfortunately could never own that color here. Too many damn people would think I'm a wildcat fan and I just couldn't have people thinking that!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Probably one of the nicest Azure blues I have seen. Around here you can tell they've been neglected.

OP
OP
TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Well that escalated quickly......................... LOLOL

Mach%20KB_zpsmtudlmc2.jpg

Mach%20KB%202_zps1wfdcg3k.jpg

Mach%20KB%203_zpsxacdnan5.jpg

Mach%20and%20Cobra_zpstqxvy1d1.jpg

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sexy! That's so awesome, basically a pair of terminators side by side, with bad ass swapped blowers :) I forgot if I asked this before, did you keep the solid rear in the mach?

OP
OP
TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Sexy! That's so awesome, basically a pair of terminators side by side, with bad ass swapped blowers :) I forgot if I asked this before, did you keep the solid rear in the mach?

Yep.

Upgraded the Mach's suspension last night.

Mach%201%20suspension_zpsij3jmq3m.jpg

Also had all my cars out for a quick clean-up yesterday and the wife and I took advantage of the super-nice weather.

Mach%20and%20cars_zpsvrxmv17v.jpg

Mach%20and%20cars%202_zpsytuz7wme.jpg

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So awesome! Is there any way to get the shaker mocked (mached lol) up to poke through the hood to be a little more secretive?? :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jc0528

Members online