Wide tires out back

OP
OP
dp2000gt1

dp2000gt1

Reaction score
A question to ask is why? Are you having traction problems in the rear? These cars tend to push pretty hard right up until the rear end finds any reason to go into snap oversteer. No amount of tire fixes that. Adding tire width looks good for sure but it is not necessary or helpful until the suspension shortcomings have been addressed. A 3-link w/ phb and C/O conversion would deliver so much traction you’ll have to relearn how to drive it.
Thanks but I'm not looking to race this car. This is to do exactly what you said. Make it look good. The next owner can do all that other stuff if they want.

from6to8

Reaction score
315 30's on 11 inch wheels on my 94 Cobra. I did roll the fenders myself without a fender rolling tool before having the car painted. It seemed to be decent enough of a roll that I was satisfied with but not probably could have tucked in some more with the tool. The driver side tire was either touching the tailpipe or almost but the pass side was fine. I had 1/4 inch spacers on the other car that I took apart so I just slapped them on and it was good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online