'02 v6 problems

97blackout

Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's beena while since I posted, college life is so much fun lol. Anyways recently my girlfreinds car has ran into a few problems. Recently her headlight switch shorted he battery and alternator before we were able to figure out the real problem. But in the past few days she has started her car and it's been squealing loudly until it warms up and then it goes away like the water has frozen in the block. But today she calls me and tells me that the rpms are all over the place from almost dead to about 1500 in park. And then when she backs out of our driveway it jumps like crazy. So I went home to check it out and it is in fact doing what she said it was. Also the squeal is constant now. I'm gonna be taking a look at it in about a week or so, I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any ideas about what it could be or what I should look for? I'm thinking something along the lines of plugs or injectors? I need some help here. Thank you in advance.

red95r

Reaction score
Sometimes the CEL doesn't stay on, but there are codes behind it anyway. Just get it checked at advanced or something like it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shegz67

Members online