10th anniv cobra brake kit

4point6GT

Reaction score
well while gettin my wheels back when i was shoppin for them this is what made me :(......so how come they dont fit the 17x10.5 dd bullitt ??? i think they might fit the front or does this brake kit dont fit bullitt wheels at all ???

rgs

Reaction score
uhhh any 17" rim will clear those brakes....

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
how come it says in the americanmuscle website on the dd bullitt wheel section that 99+ cobra brakes n i think the baer one too will not fit ???

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
4point6GT said:
how come it says in the americanmuscle website on the dd bullitt wheel section that 99+ cobra brakes n i think the baer one too will not fit ???

i dont know what is going on with the brakes but the 99 NO FIT deal is because of the IRS parts but is no big deal if you have your car lowered it will fit, and if you dont all you have to do is grind down a bolt that hits the rim.

I dont see how the brakes is a prob :dunno:

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
ok well imma save up for them 10th anniv cobra brake kit, gettin front n rear :) those red calipers will look sweet on my red car :banana:

281cammer

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
4point6GT said:

i dont know what is going on with the brakes but the 99 NO FIT deal is because of the IRS parts but is no big deal if you have your car lowered it will fit, and if you dont all you have to do is grind down a bolt that hits the rim.

I dont see how the brakes is a prob :dunno:

Yeah they have to be refering to the IRS equipped cars. Like he said to fit them on those cars all there is a bolt to grind down on each side.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online