18" Black FR500s or Polished Saleens on a black vert?

97mustang82

Reaction score
New to this site, usually over at mustangexhaust. Posted this there and svtperformance also. I was wondering, 18'" black FR's or 18" Saleens?
They're going on my black vert. Got my heart set on the FR's, but the Saleens is what I always wanted. What do you guys think? :shrug:

I like how the 18" Saleens look like 19's because of the spokes extending out to the lip. Clean and slick looking.
The FRs on the other hand are menecing and mean looking. Don't know which to get. :help2:

4point6GT

Reaction score
blak on blak baby!!!! unless they got blak saleens, but the polished lip looks better when on black wheels, so probably fr's

piecebypiece

Reaction score
I like the Saleens. I had a set of black Saleens but I ended up trading em off for a set of the 03 Cobra wheels. Man, I need to sell those because I want to get a set of chrome Saleens. I just didn't think that I would've liked black rims, my car has the Mystichrome style paint.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to say fr500s because of the chrome lip.

You can't go wrong with either though.

OP
OP

97mustang82

Reaction score
piecebypiece said:
I like the Saleens. I had a set of black Saleens but I ended up trading em off for a set of the 03 Cobra wheels. Man, I need to sell those because I want to get a set of chrome Saleens. I just didn't think that I would've liked black rims, my car has the Mystichrome style paint.

Mystichrome Paint!!! :D Screw the Saleens or 03 Cobra rims...Get you some Chrome FR500's for that bad a$$ paint job!!!

DFG_Pimpin said:
FR500s are for fhegs.... :eek:utofcloset:

^-^

lol, :slap:

tooslow

Reaction score
go with the saleens

for some reason i never bit into the whole black on black craze.

black on silver = FTW
black on some reds = FTW
black on some blues= FTW
black on black = tacky
IMO

97blackgt

Reaction score
saleens FTW :banana:

but i think the fr500 would look good also

OP
OP

97mustang82

Reaction score
97blackgt said:

Your car looks great. Are they polished or chrome? If polished, what do you think of the shine compared to chrome? And how often do you clean them?

OP
OP

97mustang82

Reaction score
Fets said:
GREG@SN95 said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
FR500s are for fhegs.... :eek:utofcloset:

^-^

lol... I think Fets has FR500s... :hammer:

Nope, I dont have FR500's either :ass3:

LOL, you avator is funny as hell :rollinglaugh:. Looks like that paddle mod is really workin for him.
Paddle = 32.6hp gain @ 5000rpm

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
haha. ITS BMX again from msutangexhaust.. glad to see you made it to the site man.

:bunny3:
\
Black FR500s

97blackgt

Reaction score
97mustang82 said:
97blackgt said:

Your car looks great. Are they polished or chrome? If polished, what do you think of the shine compared to chrome? And how often do you clean them?

They are polished but in that pic they are phtoshopped...the rims look MUCH better in real life than that shitty pic. Chrome shines better and is much easier to keep clean, but polished looks awesome also. They are also a PITA ass to keep clean. Thanks for the complimets BTW O0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online