For Sale 1994 mustang gt 5.0 white coupe AUTO $3500

hottwheels04

Reaction score
1994 Mustang GT 5.0 White Auto Coupe Stock $3500.

Like Title states selling a car for my buddy that we both bought for project car.

1994 Mustang GT 5.0 White coupe automatic. 109kmiles

low miles for the year.

This is a good project car.

Just installed :

Has new AOD-E Automatic tranny installed
New sensor for transmission
shift solenoid
New 02 sensors
new temp sensor

Newer Tires.

Price

$3500

**buyer must pickup or pay for delivery if out of state. sold as is used so no warranty this is not a dealer car personal sale**

Location =CT-Connecticut

you can pm / contact me (Jeff) or call my buddy his # is (860)-759-2882 his Name is Dante.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
I'm semi local, was looking for another car after I sold my 98 a few months back but then life happened. Might be interested for the right price and if you provided some better/more pics. Specifically want to know what sort of shape the interior is in, any drivetrain issues, who rebuilt the trans, any rust or any other details really. Can email me at scott dot maruska at gmail dot com.

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
I'm semi local, was looking for another car after I sold my 98 a few months back but then life happened. Might be interested for the right price and if you provided some better/more pics. Specifically want to know what sort of shape the interior is in, any drivetrain issues, who rebuilt the trans, any rust or any other details really. Can email me at scott dot maruska at gmail dot com.

just sent you a pm

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
bump! $3200 cash talks come pick it up! just put $1,000 into it not including price of the car , my loss is your gain :(

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
$3,200 cash firm come pick it up! just spent $1,000 on it not even lncluding price of the car. $3200 cash!! my loss your gain!!

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score

got videos and more pics call or text my friend will send you the video / pics and you can come check it out ! sent you 2 privates messages on here and emailed you havent heard back from you let me know...

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
got videos and more pics call or text my friend will send you the video / pics and you can come check it out ! sent you 2 privates messages on here and emailed you havent heard back from you let me know...

Sorry, been busy, found out late last week I would need a knee scope and they actually bumped me up to next Thursday so not going to be looking at anything till that is done.

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
Sorry, been busy, found out late last week I would need a knee scope and they actually bumped me up to next Thursday so not going to be looking at anything till that is done.
sorry to hear that, well goodluck, health is always key, when you find something out let me know ;) the good thing this is an auto car so you wouldnt need to be pushing in a clutch if you have long term knee leg problems to keep in mind. goodluck

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If only I had a T5 to put in and you were closer I'd buy it this weekend.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 6 Plus