Witzy0070

Reaction score
00505_ezursxkKmgU_600x450.jpg

00W0W_fVlqedRCGXt_600x450.jpg

00r0r_gQgY0CpUVmU_600x450.jpg

00c0c_A4O6SVgXB_1200x900.jpg

00z0z_gzqm7rpX19O_600x450.jpg

00x0x_5yoVU2O5S77_600x450.jpg

Up for sale is my 1996 Ford Mustang Cobra.

I have owned this car for the last 4 years and have done a handful of mods to add on for performance, audio, and visual. It has a 4.6 liter 4 valve. Very similar engine to the 2003/2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator engine. It has all forged internals and has been dyno tuned. She dynoed over 550 to the tire without nitrous on a Vortech V1 (12.5 psi) and Methanol injection. The tuning was done by Dan Hurigan. It has 3 tunes on a handheld that come with the car. The nitrous tune allows for a safe 125 wet shot. This car is unique in the fact that it still has factory A/C, nice car audio, and 3.55 gears so it's not useless on the freeway and can utilize the nitrous effectively. In other words, you can travel reliably to a car show, race with the nitrous, and enjoy the tunes. It's a well behaved car on the street and will put down over 650 to the tire with a smaller shot. This car was tuned on 91 octane. It would be a beast on corn. This car could pass emissions! Comes with huge binder full of receipts all the way from 1996 to 2017. Have the SVT certificate and window sticker.
This car sounds beautiful through the exhaust and at idle the blower screams so elegantly.
60k miles and clean title.

ENGINE

4.6 4 valve with factory heads, factory forged crank, JE Pistons, Manley rods, blueprinted and balanced, ARP head studs

AUDIO

JL 12" W7 with custom professionally built box to JL specs, Rockford 8" mids front door, JL components in front door, JL 6x8 in rear deck, Rockford 4 channel, Alpine mono amp, Yellowtop, big 3, 200 amp alternator with custom built pulley so it won't burn out alternators

LIGHTING

Custom built projectors with paint matched wheels, laser etched "Cobra" on projectors, HIDs, all LED lighting down to dome light, blue interior LEDs with switch controller

SUSPENSION

Koni coilovers, Torsen 8.8 with 3.55s, Maximum Motorsports torque arm from diff, Maximum Motorsports camber plates, Maximum Motorsports sway bars, poly bushings, weld in subframe connectors, Nitto tires just murder them, Saleen Alcon Big brake calipers with ceramic pads with slotted and vented rotors, Griggs K-member (car would be super easy to turbo), Griggs bump stop kit, Moser 31s

MODS/ETC

Headers, full 3inch, Flowmasters, ZEX wet shot kit with multiple jet sizes, Walboro 255 in tank, Summit in house external pump, Ram clutch, new flywheel, aluminum driveline, Fluidyne radiator and 4 fans with toggle switch, Moroso oil pan, Snow's Meth injection, SCT MAF, bottle heater, custom air brushed Cobra Snakes, nitrous purge through hood snouts, Thump Belt tensioner (no belt slip!), short throw shifter, super cool shifter pedals, Autolite water temp/boost/oil/fuel, no name digital volt meter, shift light at 6800 RPM, Amber demon eyes, Jeep 3" round LED fog lights, upgraded braided fuel lines

I am probably missing a few things, devil's in the details! Please call, text, or email. Don't worry about leaving a message on my business number!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyBaJNpfPIc&feature=youtu.be

video of car

OP
OP
Witzy0070

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Thank you, gotta finish the SRT4, the STI, the ZX12R, and the FZ09... Should have just got into crack cocaine.

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
I wanna know where to find door pannels like that, were they custom fab? Beautiful car btw.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Witzy0070

Witzy0070

Reaction score
The Cobra ones are custom made. Produced when we did the audio. Thank you.

Grnstang

Reaction score
WOW!! I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat, if I had the cash. Very nice Cobra!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online