1996 mystic cobra for sale #1629

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
im all over it when you get to $6k j/k that car is worth every penny you were asking for when you first started trying to sell her! but it's a bad market! my only suggestion is call Black's Automotive in Casselberry, Fl. They are a mustang dealership and claim to offer top dollar for your stang! btw! I think your car would look killer with my anthricite fr500's :wink:

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Give me 4 months to sell mine/save...and I'll drive down to your house with 10k cash?

bullitt1939

Reaction score
I am the proud new owner and the car is beautiful. It was an early graduation present and will be kept the show car it was meant to be.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
Yes I am very lucky my husband love me dearly. He drove about 1200 miles in the past two days to get this car for me. The pictures of the car do not do it justice. You have to see it in person to believe it.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
Ok so I washed the car today and then covered it up. Words or pictures can't describe the beauty of this car. You have to see it in person to admire all its glory. I will try to get some pictures up in the near future. I want to take some with the bullitt and mystic.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol, did it rain on it the way home. Just trying to figure out why it got a bath lol.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
It was dusty and didn't want to cover her that way. It will scratch the paint if covered with dust.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
I am not your typical female and very picky about my cars. My friends all know not to do anything to my car even as a joke. I have made them all aware never write "Wash Me" with their finger when it is dusty since it will scratch the paint. I wanted to cover the mystic and it was a little dusty from the long ride home and want to keep the paint like it is so I just gave her a quick wash.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
It doesn't need any wax at the moment, but Coy was using Poor Boys Red Wax, which is what I will continue to use. I had never heard of them before, but looks to have a good reputation.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
Yeah well most people don't realize the time and money that is spent to maintain a fine ass ride. I could spend a day cleaning the bullitt and then I am like where did the time go and worry if it is going to rain the next day. How often were you doing all the other steps on top of waxing? It is just staying under the cover at the moment.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Really depends on how often it is driven and washed. If it never sees rain or much sun and things like this. Big thing is how you wash a car, since this is where you get most of your swirls and such in the paint.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online