1996 mystic cobra for sale #1629

bullitt1939

Reaction score
Ok so when I came home from work the cover was off the mystic and there was no wind outside. I am a little freaked out about that. When Pat comes home we are going to get a trailer to put her in because I am losing sleep worrying about something happening to the car. This is crazy but that is how much I love this car.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
Coy do you know the guy you borrowed the valve cover plate to? If so could you find out if I could pay to have one made. I thought it was very unique and different. I use to run a cnc, but since I moved I lost all my machine shop connections.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
The mystic is in her new home tonight. My husband picked up the 8.5 x 24' trailer today. I will sleep a little better knowing it is locked up and out of the weather.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
US Soldier said:
you are so lucky this was truly my dream car.

I am lucky I have a great husband who listens when I say I want something and goes out of his way to get it when he can. He drove about 1200 miles in two days to get the car and then went right back to work. I can say he truly loves me.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
Venomous96Cobra said:
I died a little! I absolutely loved this car! im sure she will be in great hand's though :wink:

The car is in great hands. It will be babied and remain a show car (trailer queen) though it has graduated to an enclosed trailer so it doesn't get dirty in transit to the car shows. I am also going to invest in some barricades to bring to the shows to keep people from touching and scratching it. I love this car and it is my favorite of all the ones I own. I will post pictures from time to time to keep everyone updated. However, I just want to add some more chrome under the hood and in the interior. It is beautiful the way it is now and don't feel any changes really need to be made. Just the proper maintenance to keep the mystic in this prestine condition.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
Update on this car. It is still looking just as good as the day it was picked up last year and has maybe 5 more miles. I just take it up the street to run it every now and then. The car is strictly a trailer queen and will be graduating to a bigger home soon. We should have our new enclosed double trailer (8.5 x 36) in a couple weeks. It is going to be housed with the newest edition a 04 Mystichrome Cobra. The 07 Shelby GT will be going in the single trailer. Of all my stangs the "Mystic Twins" are by far my favorites.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
mygreengt said:
why not drive it?

Our roads are entirely too bad here for as low as it is. One good LA pot hole = costly repair. Besides if someone hit it I might loose it. I drive a few of my other stangs, but the mystics are more less show cars. I drive them every now and them just to run them, but they stay in car trailers.

det_riot

Reaction score
how is the new twin working out for ya? (i'm the one that went to look at it for you)

bullitt1939

Reaction score
CrystalMethCobra said:
Very nice.. I'd at least take it to shows definitely worth showing off

We don't really drive it on the road, but will be taking it to shows as soon as our double enclosed trailer comes in. It was suppose to be in last week so hopefully it gets finished up this week so we can get the cars situated before my husband has to go back to work.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
det_riot said:
how is the new twin working out for ya? (i'm the one that went to look at it for you)

Hey detriot. How are you? I love the car and think it was an excellent edition to the collection as well as twin for the 96 mystic. How is your project coming along? Thanks again for checking it out for me.

det_riot

Reaction score
Awesome! Glad to hear, she's coming along! Looking for a coilover kit and some svo skirts sand I think ill be pretty ,uch satiisfied with my exterior. It could always be faster though haha

Nacho98

Reaction score
+1, what good are ten cars that sit and rot? I love low mileage originals as much as the next guy (though I realize this isn't that), but cars need more than five miles a year put on them. It especially makes no sense not to drive it since it's a modded 100k car, IMO.

bullitt1939

Reaction score
Nacho98 said:
+1, what good are ten cars that sit and rot? I love low mileage originals as much as the next guy (though I realize this isn't that), but cars need more than five miles a year put on them. It especially makes no sense not to drive it since it's a modded 100k car, IMO.

The miles are not really why I don't drive this one. It is too low for our roads here. I am considering putting airbags on it to raise it for the roads, but for now I run it up and down the street. I do drive some of my other cars, but this one and the 04 MC cobra are more less show cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online