1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Lol i hope so. These stock 2.73s are garbage, the car is a PIG, turtle, what ever you wanna call it off the line lmao. I wanna get my suspension dialed in before I do any go mods, I mean i did full exhaust, cai, bigger maf. Thats somewhat of a performance increase, but i think i need the car stiffer and ready for 4.10s and other mods lol. Yeah its ridiculous. Some kid around the block has a slammed, stanced, audi a4 with a loud ass turbo and exhaust, its pretty sick but too low. Then there's a girl at the college I'm at, I've seen a few times.. Slammed and stanced lexus sc400, black with white wheels, drool haha. Then people are like, yeah i scrape my exhaust, look at my bumper. I'm just like, the **** did you go so low for lol.

Nah dude its all good, I actually enjoy the nagging haha. It makes me want to lower it more. All I want is some wheel gap taken out, make it handle a little better, thats all lol. I would do coilovers but honestly for the money, they would never see the use they're made for. Maybe I'll ask for the springs for christmas, now I kinda want to do the control arms and subframes lol.

Haha yea I see it all the time with Lexus (which I don't really understand to be honest) and I even see the new body style evos slammed and im just sitting there like wtf. they only drive at like 50-55mph on the highway. How is that fun? I don't quite understand it at all. And yea man there is always more to do, its never ending project. Every year for Christmas I ask for money so I can spend it on my car lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Haha yea I see it all the time with Lexus (which I don't really understand to be honest) and I even see the new body style evos slammed and im just sitting there like wtf. they only drive at like 50-55mph on the highway. How is that fun? I don't quite understand it at all. And yea man there is always more to do, its never ending project. Every year for Christmas I ask for money so I can spend it on my car lol

Lol yeah lexus's, audi's, evo's, you name it even 4 door ****ing old ass honda accords lol. I guess form > function is the way to go now lol. It will never end, its an addiction, oh well lol. Money or a giftcard for americanmuscle will be fine lol. Or gas cards!

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Lol yeah lexus's, audi's, evo's, you name it even 4 door ****ing old ass honda accords lol. I guess form > function is the way to go now lol. It will never end, its an addiction, oh well lol. Money or a giftcard for americanmuscle will be fine lol. Or gas cards!

haha I would love gas cards but for me they wouldn't last long so something to americanmuscle would be AWESOME lol
and yea idk why slammed cars are so popular, I haven't seen really any yet that I can look at and be like yup that made perfect sense lmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online