200,000 mile GT build

OP
OP
Akurma

Akurma

Reaction score
I appreciate that! The car spends most of its time sitting in the garage waiting for me to build and rebuild the engine. I cant leave it well enough alone. I get an idea for an improvement and i act on it making the improvement a 5year process.

I dont believe it was a northern car, I bought it local, but there is a nice rust hole on the trunk floor between the fender and spare tire well. I fear its in the beginning stages of what yours has turned out to be. So one day ill have to investigate the cancer damage and possibly correct why its doing what its doing. Seeing your handy work gives me hope that it wont be as bad of a repair as my mind is making it out to be.
I feared my repair was going to be terrible but once I got in there it was pretty straight forward just time consuming. I will say that having a replacement part made it significantly easier. Do yourself a favor and take a flashlight, pull the trunk carpet and side panels out and shine the light down the driver and passenger side where the trunk floor drops off. if you see light on the ground below.. you got a rust hole somewhere. If no light is seen, then you now have peace of mind

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online