2nd turn signal flasher?

Guido

Reaction score
I know we have the one next to the fuse box under the dash, but a schematic for our cars shows a second one running in parallel. Anybody know where it is? I’m trying to get a 1-touch (lazy man’s) turn signal setup going.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I know we have the one next to the fuse box under the dash, but a schematic for our cars shows a second one running in parallel. Anybody know where it is? I’m trying to get a 1-touch (lazy man’s) turn signal setup going.

What is a one touch turn signal?

OP
OP
G

Guido

Reaction score
The feature where if you touch the turn signal lever without it “clicking” into place, the flasher still blinks 3 times. It’s more useful on the highway.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
The feature where if you touch the turn signal lever without it “clicking” into place, the flasher still blinks 3 times. It’s more useful on the highway.

Now that sounds really interesting. Ive never heard of that before. Now I need to look it up.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They never had it on our mustangs. It’s only on modern cars. My genesis has it, my edge has it.

Not sure it could be done without some kind of timer relay that is tripped as soon as it sees signal from the lever and holds the circuit closed for a few seconds. As second flasher unit wouldn’t do anything for this as they only work when voltage is present.
[MENTION=11896]ttocs[/MENTION] you got any input on this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
since we are speaking about turn signals....anyone know the easiest place and color of the wires to get to the left and right signals from inside the car? thanx.

and, yes the newer vehicles have it...my daughter's fiesta and my wife's escape both have it. we have it too...just hold it down for as long as you want without clicking it and voila!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.