$300 Damn!!!

OP
OP
M

M.O.E

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
wow theres got to be at least one other shop around you to get a quote from....thats insane for springs... no one you know can help you out??

Na.. I already got them put in.

GDawg

Reaction score
I did mine myself with no help in 8 hours. And that's for springs, shocks/struts and C/C plates. I did the install alone with no air tools or spring compressor. Didn't need it.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
its how some shops work... i remember i couldnt get my catback on myself(got a damn nut stuck on there pretty tight and was too drunk to find the power tools) and the shop i took it to quoted me 360 for the installation, if thats not shenanagans i dont know what is... anyways took it to my buddys shop (with a lift) did it in 15 minutes and was good to go :pimp:

OP
OP
M

M.O.E

Reaction score
97blackgt said:
for that kind of money it bettter look damn good O0

Haha... Yeah the steeda sport's only droped it 1-1/2 so it's not enough for me. I think h&r's are going in next year...

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
M.O.E said:
97blackgt said:
for that kind of money it bettter look damn good O0

Haha... Yeah the steeda sport's only droped it 1-1/2 so it's not enough for me. I think h&r's are going in next year...

1 1/2" is a decent drop, maybe they will settle a little bit over the next few weeks. :dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online