330CubeGt Feedback Score

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Im trying to get my feedback score back up to the 50+ Possitive i used to have.

So if you have ever picked somthing up from me and were happy with me / the part please take a few mins to leave me some honest feedback even if its not positive!!!

Here is the link to make it even easier!!!

http://sn95forums.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=10623

Thanks Again! - Frank

Mustanger

Reaction score
OK I owe you a couple great positives...just gotta remember what they were....I wish I had all mine back too....I hated to lose them.

FrankenStang

Reaction score
i bet ur cobra intake that poses you no use for my injectors that do me no good could get your score raised....;)

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
i bet ur cobra intake that poses you no use for my injectors that do me no good could get your score raised....;)

But trading a 96-98 Cobra for a intake sounds like im getting the short end of the stick. Plus i don't have any use for injectors or i would do it :)

Thanks!

Well im back up over 30 Feedbacks, But i have run out of parts for now... Maybe after the holidays i will post up some more stuff for sale. Might be selling some stuff off my current car :)

castine917

Reaction score
We know you're a good person to deal with. Quit trying to work around a loss of info in a way that comes off as looking bad on you. Just move forward and rebuild your rep the right way.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
We know you're a good person to deal with. Quit trying to work around a loss of info in a way that comes off as looking bad on you. Just move forward and rebuild your rep the right way.

Im not trying to work around a loss of info, nor am i trying to collect or imply that i want someone from way back to leave me a feedback now to bring my score back to what it was.

I only made this thread to ask the guys on here that have purchased stuff from me recently to leave me some feedback.
Had just over 10 transactions here in just the last month but only had 2-3 feedbacks left thats all...Trying to rebuild it the right way, just trying to motivate some of the newb buyers to take the extra effort and leave me some feedback as its important to me.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I haven't purchased anything from him but can vouch hes a good guy. He purchased some parts from me and sent money quickly. Thanks man

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Another great transaction with Frank - very decent price, keeps you informed, speedy shipping. I highly recommend him as a reliable seller!

james1cobra

Reaction score
i have bought cops and conversion harness from frank and everything was completely smooth shipping product condition and price

james1cobra

Reaction score
i have also purchase other odds and ends from him such as cup holders etc also very good transaction

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I also purchased some 24 lb injectors from Frank as well.
Great communication, condition was as described amd packaged well, shipped without delay.
:thumbsup::thumbsup: