340 to 360RWHP

TheStag

Reaction score
100% agreed, the little thing drive the price up, some you can manage other you have no choice. I also have like 5 list going lol. I can't do wire work so if i do a coyote swap, i have to farm the tune/wiring out and it wont be cheap.

I think that’s one thing that kinda gets us as enthusiasts. We look at forums and YouTube and we’re like “man that looks easy/cheap”. I’ve gotten so many good parts from people who jump ship after starting projects that they got in too deep on. Kinda best to do your homework, plan for the worst, and if you can’t afford the worst case scenario— don’t do it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Reaction score
i have a new P1SC tunner kit , will be sold tho to fund other projects. I also don't want just another SC cobra, i love N/A builds. I'm currently pricing out a Coyote swap, so far its 12k+ for just parts, luckily i can install everything, except the wiring.

Mainly i was looking for advice from people that done this kind of build, but so far it looks like no ones has done it, with very few people that actuality have done it.
Because honestly it's not worth it for most. I know of one max effort N/A C headed engine. It was a 5.3 with high compression and spun close to 8k. It made a tick over 400rwhp without the spray. And it wasn't a friendly engine in stop and go. Being "just another supercharged Cobra" isn't a bad thing with how easy these engines make power with boost.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
agreed if you are wanting reliability and power its hard to ignore the decades of "research" your fellow mustang brothers have done beating the hell out of these bolt on systems. If you want to keep it a little unique then go turbo. I wanted to be unique and go turbo but it was too hard for me to ignore a great deal on a vortech V3 system that came up. Not sorry today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online