Chief boobs

Reaction score
how difficult is it to put a cam in my 5.0 and what gear ratio is the best overall as far as taking off and top end?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Pull valve covers, pull dizzy, pull intake, pull radiator, pull belt, then water pump, then timing cover.

Might of forgot a small step, but that’s the jist of it.

5.0’s love a 3:73 bit it all depends on what your intentions are for the car. We need more info before we can accurately help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Also, when you remove your pushrods, rockers and lifters make sure to keep track of where each one was and place back the same when done.

OP
OP
Chief boobs

Chief boobs

Reaction score
Pull valve covers, pull dizzy, pull intake, pull radiator, pull belt, then water pump, then timing cover.

Might of forgot a small step, but that’s the jist of it.

5.0’s love a 3:73 bit it all depends on what your intentions are for the car. We need more info before we can accurately help

I guess I will have to order a new gasket set then already changed water pump timing chain and cover wasn’t sure on the gears tho and I want a better water pump then I ordered I wasn’t sure on the gears I was looking for heavy acceleration and if I wanted to go 150 I could probably won’t tho

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You were half way there!!!!! [emoji38]

AStangThang

Reaction score
My head guy just finished a set of afr's the other day that would look very nice on your car. I don't mean these exact heads, but you get my point lol.0129191158.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online