For Sale 6061 Sheet Metal Plenum

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I have for sale my 6061 sheet metal plenum. I did an IAC relocation so it has an MMR block off plate on the front, but you could do the relocation or just simply take it off and put your IAC there. Plate is additional $30 from MMR which I'll keep on there. Also has bung welded on rear for IAT location. Will not come with Lightning IAT sensor. MHS sells this for $280. Will let go for $210 shipped for plenum and block off plate. Paypal preferred. Ready to ship.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I really hate to keep being "that guy" but I wish I would have seen this when you posted it. I just bought mine yesterday from a guy on facebook, I would have preferred to buy yours though. You know, keep it in the community.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I really hate to keep being "that guy" but I wish I would have seen this when you posted it. I just bought mine yesterday from a guy on facebook, I would have preferred to buy yours though. You know, keep it in the community.

haha it happens man. I'm glad you found one, they are awesome pieces. I literally put it up on FB and it sold within 5 hours lol. Only reason I sold this one is because I have Aaron @ 6061 making me a new one with no provisions on the entire front and all the bungs on the rear...just going for a cleaner look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online