94-95 5.0 Powerdyne Supercharger Manual

Tony SN956

Reaction score
Does anyone still have this Manual?

Or rather I have this supercharger installed on a 1994 GT that I purchased and I want to just make sure everything's good.

Also not sure if ECM is tuned but what parameters would need to be altered to get more performance out of it? Have access to a Snap on scanner that I can use to change the ECM around a bit.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Does anyone still have this Manual?

Or rather I have this supercharger installed on a 1994 GT that I purchased and I want to just make sure everything's good.

Also not sure if ECM is tuned but what parameters would need to be altered to get more performance out of it? Have access to a Snap on scanner that I can use to change the ECM around a bit.
I don’t have the manual for it, and I’ll say good luck in your search.

Your snap on scanner will not make changes needed to the ecm to account for the supercharger. You will need to find someone that has a moates chip and does custom tunes, or you need to get a stand alone computer like megasquirt. Megasquirt has a plug and play unit that you can install and it allows you to make all the changes you need.

Why not move over to the introduction section and make an introduction post. Tell us who you are, what car you’ve got, and what your plans are. And post pictures.

Welcome to the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online