Want To Buy 94-98 gauge cluster lense in best shape possible

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for preferably only the lense for the gauge cluster in 94-98 black. Mine is hazing and spotting and I am looking for one in really good condition. Zip cose is 20601 thanks.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I just traded for a 99-04 bezel... I am going to be removing the lens and painting it. Probably leaving the lens off it. I could sell you it once I get the lens in the mail. Which should be in the next few days.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I just traded for a 99-04 bezel... I am going to be removing the lens and painting it. Probably leaving the lens off it. I could sell you it once I get the lens in the mail. Which should be in the next few days.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

i offer him this one also. He is looking for a 94-98 color and complete in great shape

We have been talking for a while now, I don't have one in good enough shape for what he is looking for. Mine has the spots also, or is a 99-04

OP
OP
96Mystic1189

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
Hey guys, yeah I am just weighing my options hoping that someone had a gold mine somewhere. SVTStang96 you still have the best one, I am just weighing my options first and was hoping I could score a lense without the whole cost of a cluster before just buying a whole cluster. I have buffed mine but the spots do not go away just the light scratching. Also mine is cracked (who knows what this guy did to this car).

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Hey guys, yeah I am just weighing my options hoping that someone had a gold mine somewhere. SVTStang96 you still have the best one, I am just weighing my options first and was hoping I could score a lense without the whole cost of a cluster before just buying a whole cluster. I have buffed mine but the spots do not go away just the light scratching. Also mine is cracked (who knows what this guy did to this car).

Ill sell it without the cluster, I'll just sell the cluster minus lens then. That's not a big issue. I know the pics were bad so I can get better ones if interested

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It would probably be easy to buff it and take all that out.

This is what I'm thinking.

You can restore it if you're trying to get rid of the hazing.

Gauge Cluster Polish & Cleaning

Soooo, Ever since I bought my car I have had these stupid scratches on my Gauges cluster housing. IT HAS ALWAYS PISSED ME OFF!!!! I got tired of looking at these light scratches ion the light So i removed the cluster to handle business.

IMG_3757Small.jpg

IMG_3762Small.jpg

Exposed the Cover and cleaned all the dust off the inside.

3 Steps to Corrected the Plastic.... All Done by Hand Using CG MF Towels

I picked up the Chemicals from Detailing.com and wanted to go all 3M on this one.

-3M Rubbing Compound
-3M Plastic Cleaner'
-3M Plastic Polish

IMG_3767Small.jpg

IMG_3766Small.jpg

Looks LOT better!!!

IMG_3770Small.jpg

IMG_3772Small.jpg

OP
OP
96Mystic1189

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
Thank you Ferocious! So much appriciated I think I will get a used lense and just do that. Mine is cracked so I have to find one anyway but I will do this to the one I buy.

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Hey man I live right down in Mechanicsville. I'm taking the cluster out of my 98 and I have an extra one I'm putting in because of the odometer gear. 20 bucks you can have the entire cluster. Good shape. I just need my odometer assembly for my low miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online