For Sale 94 GT 5.0

Stanimal

Reaction score
Up for sale in North NJ is a 1994 Mustang GT. 5.0L, 5 speed. DFG color. On the clock is 143,xxx miles, however i believe it is around 120,xxx due to the gearing in the rear and the speedo being way off. NO RUST UNDERNEATH! Strut towers are clean, floors clean, TRQ boxes clean and straight. The car was on the lift, and was cleaned underneath and POR 15 was applied to known rust areas. Engine was rebuilt not long before i bought the car, had papers and the gaskets were new on the valve covers, oil pan, water pump, and intake which leads me to believe the rebuild was correct. Engine runs very strong. Transmission shifts smoother then any 5 speed i have ever felt. Never pops out or grinds. The rear has 3.73 gears and a limited slip, that is all i know for that. A/c works great. All electronics are in working order, heat, rear defrost, mirrors ect. Car has a current NJ inspection until 2/15

I personally did a full tune up at 140,000. New plugs, wires, cap/rotor, plug wire heat boots, belt, oil change, trans fluid change. Oil was recently changed again at 142,900

Interior is in decent shape overall, considering it is 20 years old. It is the black/tan interior.

Body needs TLC. I had a deer launched into the passenger fender, so i replaced the fender with a original FORD fender, sanded it and it is in black primer ready to paint. The only real damage to the exterior is a dent on the right rear 1/4 panel, just in front of the scoop. Was there when i bought the car, no idea what happened. Car drives straight as a arrow tho, and drove it many times 180 miles round trip to NYC for work.

Mods -

Shorty headers, brand unknown
BBK catless mid, 2 months old, less then 1000 miles on it.
Flowmaster stainless 40 series catback
3.73 gears
Hurst short throw shifter
Accel 8.8mm plug wires
MSD cap/rotor
Autometer Phantom 2 gauges, located in secondary radio slot. Water temp, Volt, Oil temp. Oil temp is currently not hooked up, needs sending unit installed in oil pan.
White face gauges
Hunsaker red racing seats, driver side is losing its dye and turning black.
1 1/4" wheel spacers in the rear

The bad -

Passenger window motor stripped its gear, still goes up and down, with persuation
Clutch badly needs to be replaced. Still able to be driven, just slips in 5th gear full throttle.
Passenger header gasket leaks. I replaced the gasket with a fel-pro metal gasket, installed Stage 8 locking bolts, first time i started it it leaked from a different spot.
Rear makes a whining noise, only in neutral when making a right hand turn. Had it on the lift, all the bearings felt ok and fluid level was ok. Has never given me a issue so I have let it go.
Front brake rotors are slightly warped, only notice it after a very spirited drive, or on the highway. Car still stops fine.
Will need new rear tires soon. Still have tread, but its a Mustang, I am sure the new owner is going to drive it like it should be driven

I am only selling because i finally got my SRT-10 back on the road, so either the stang or civic needs to go. civic gets 40 mpg, so i am keeping that.

Asking $3000 obo. I also will be more then happy to install any parts the buyer would like, for free, providing he supplies the parts. Clutch, window motor, header gasket ect. I just do not want to spend more $$ on a car i am not keeping. The car is listed on SN95 Forums only for now, i wanted to give people here a shot at it first. In the pictures a Cervini hood is shown, but is no longer on the car. More pics available.
ResizedImage_1357070123245_zps266dcf45.jpg
ResizedImage_1357070165806_zpsec637f73.jpg

ResizedImage_1357070077304_zps04ec2692.jpg

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Looks like a really clean car... Talked my friend into wanting a mustang a few months back. He might be interested if he has the cash but we're in northern CT so it'd be a bit of a trip... I'll ask him what he thinks.
Have any more pictures of it?

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online