94 Red Interior

ronis

Reaction score
I picked up a 94 Mustang Vert with a Red Interior. I was planning on taking apart the car for parts due to the chassis rotting away. Could anyone help me price the factory red interior. Not sure at all what to sell seats, panels, and everything for.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
These prices are largely dependent on condition. Door panels go anywhere from $50 - 200+ for the pair. Kick panels, door sills seem to go from $25 - $75+ per pair. The rear quarter panel trim should be between $50 - $150+ per pair. Shipping is usually what makes selling that stuff a pain.

OP
OP
R

ronis

Reaction score
Yea I was curious cuz depending on much I can sell it for I might just put into my 02 coupe . Probably won’t be able to use the rear seats but would like to take as much as possible

badass98svt

Reaction score
As rare as the red is, it's not really "desired" all that much. Seems it was mostly in V6 cars.
I'd go with White, as far as his prices go.
I say toss it in the 02. That would really throw people off.

OP
OP
R

ronis

Reaction score
I like then honestly imma look into swapping into my i got a beige interior right now, thinking the red and beige could mix well potentially

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
I picked up a 94 Mustang Vert with a Red Interior. I was planning on taking apart the car for parts due to the chassis rotting away. Could anyone help me price the factory red interior. Not sure at all what to sell seats, panels, and everything for.
Where are you located? Did the car come with Mach sound? (The tweeter speakers by the side mirrors)

Goodtyme

Reaction score
Do u still any red interior pieces ? I’m looking for some for my 94 convertible

OP
OP
R

ronis

Reaction score
Yea got the whole interior can message me on instagram @workbyronis or on facebook

Goodtyme

Reaction score
Do u still any red interior pieces ? I’m looking for some for my 94 convr
Yea got the whole interior can message me on instagram @workbyronis or on facebook
i responded on FB…. I use my girlfriend’s account as I am not on FB so when u see a message from Dawn it’s me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online