96-98 Cobra billet aluminum plugwire covers

skmcobra

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got permission from the admin to offer these to you. I have two versions right now, but can customize what they say too. I can put anything except trademarked names like SVT, Mustang, or Ford, up to 12 characters including spaces. I can also make the font smaller, but right now we can not change the font type. We are looking into some software to make font changes, but it's pretty expensive and I'm not selling enough right now to offset the cost. I can also have them powder coated in a few colors for $20 extra. I can leave them blank too if that's what you prefer. We are making the next five sets this week and unfortunately the cost of aluminum went up on me from the last time. However I am offering them to my Cobra forum brothers for $125/set which includes shipping thru PayPal. If you mail me a check or money order, I can drop it to $120. Let me know if you have any questions or special requests. Thanks, Shannon
dscn13781ym5.jpg
plugwirecovers99gb0.jpg

M.O.E

Reaction score
There we go, I like the 32v dohc v8 that works for me :thumb:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Damn man, those look really good!
Nice work :thumb:

If I was a 4V, I'd get a set.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man i would LOVE to get some of those.. i dont have the money right now for them though. those are definitely a cool product though.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
man i would LOVE to get some of those.. i dont have the money right now for them though. those are definitely a cool product though.

There's your Bday present :thumb:

OP
OP
S

skmcobra

Reaction score
I've got another set just like in the picture up top that say "4.6 COBRA V8" that I will let go for $99 with free shipping if anyone wants them. They are ready to ship right now!

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
skmcobra said:
I've got another set just like in the picture up top that say "4.6 COBRA V8" that I will let go for $99 with free shipping if anyone wants them. They are ready to ship right now!
damn i hate being broke

OP
OP
S

skmcobra

Reaction score
vertcobra96 said:
You mentioned powdercoating. What are my color options?
I know he can do red, black, and white...any others I would need to check on. The only issue is painting the letters after powdercoating. It would have to be done by hand and I don't possess the skills to do that right. I'l like to sell you a set, so just tell me what it's going to take. Thanks, Shannon

svtsnakebitn

Reaction score
Hey, I posted a reply on svtperformance and I said I was interseted! You said you could customize them... how about Turbocharged 32V or something like that>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online