OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
Magic said:
Looks good!

Electrical or Mechanical gauges?

Also does the 05+ shift knob have the same threads as the shifters on the older cars? (Metric thread).

Mechanical FTW.

As for the knob, I was TOLD it would thread on to my Tri-Ax, but it definitely did not. Had to fill it up with JB Weld and then tap it out.

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I almost forgot, with the dash pod installed, my dash looked hella-cluttered with my radar detector, so I put it above my rearview and spliced the wires under the headliner, the a-pillar trim, and under the dash. It's wired to power on with the accessories.

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

EastBayStang98

Reaction score
damn nice touch with the radar on top...im liking the pod but not the knob...

El_Diablo

Reaction score
haha, glad you know that.... point is, ive ran them before, and while they may not be the most accurate they are usually pretty close ;)

El_Diablo

Reaction score
yeah, key thing is, they tell you when something is wrong... i dont know about you but i wouldn't shut a car down because of psi or 1 degree.... now if my jeep (my only current vehicle with sunpros) goes from 190 to 220-230, i know something isnt right... which means its a lot better than the factory gauge just saying cold or slightly warm when its at 190 and the oil pressure gauge that always read 40psi when it was really 13psi at hot idle and 60-75psi peak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online