OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hell it's almost cheaper and more usable to just buy a damn roll-cage lol
Oh, and the sig pic takes the cake for me

A roll cage looks weird in a vert in my opinion. Especially if the tops down..

2nd to last is great. I dig the scenery.

We took this on a long stretch of road, its honestly nothing special but thanks!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can't remember who has a mm one on his very it looks good tho

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
whats the difference? lol i thought they were just called a light bar.

i thought they were the same thing too? i just know some come with a 3rd brake light and some dont...

some are just the bar itself then some have the third brake light

the ones without the light is a style bar, and the with the light is the light bar... its funny how a light makes it $200 more

im getting the light bar soon hopefully

and ferocious my BF had a 97 vert that was kind of like yours here what it would look like if you had one to help you out

his old car:
HPIM0146.jpg

with top down:
60e3ca64.jpg

hope this helps

slim101

Reaction score
only way i could rock a ver is with a style bar, its crazy how much of a difference it makes.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
Verts looks so good with cowl hoods . American muscle sells the styling bar for $300, which isnt that bad after all..
Do you have any idea how hard they are to install?

whats cool about that hood is that its a saleen style hood like dals just in a cowl form :)... i heard there a pain in the ass, like 2hrs to install but well worth it

only way i could rock a ver is with a style bar, its crazy how much of a difference it makes.

+1111111

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
pics look good. quick tip. lower the shutter speed for rolling shots a little more. it will keep the wheels from "freezing" and making it look like the car wasnt moving.

edit: car looks 100x better than it did when you joined

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
pics look good. quick tip. lower the shutter speed for rolling shots a little more. it will keep the wheels from "freezing" and making it look like the car wasnt moving.
edit: car looks 100x better than it did when you joined

Thanks for the tip. At first i was using 1/4000th and then went to 1/2000th, then realized it didn't make much of a difference so i gave up and put it on auto.
I'll be taking more pictures tomorrow and i'll aim for a lower shutter speed like you said.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Style/ Light bars are great but they don't function for anything other than looks, if you were looking to get a style bar, not a light bar but when you get a light bar you have to get the splice kit to turn the light on and off its another $35 i think.

you should try to get a functional roll bar. I have one in the 89GT and it eats up some of the rear seat room but there wasn't much space back there anyways..

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
i usually drive around 35-45mph and have the shutter speed around 1/60th. if it's hard for you to get a sharp pic, raise it to 1/80 and see if it helps. ive tried 1/40 and it looks alright, but it's kinda hard to get it nice and sharp

98rocket

Reaction score
Pics look great although a little slower shutter speed would have been perfect..IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online