'96 Vert Rolling Pictures

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Style/ Light bars are great but they don't function for anything other than looks, if you were looking to get a style bar, not a light bar but when you get a light bar you have to get the splice kit to turn the light on and off its another $35 i think.

you should try to get a functional roll bar. I have one in the 89GT and it eats up some of the rear seat room but there wasn't much space back there anyways..

Most of what I've done to my car is only for looks so thats fine by me. And I don't think I want a roll bar because I actually use my backseats.

Pics look great although a little slower shutter speed would have been perfect..IMO.

Thanks. & I know, I wish I would've known before i shot these :(

Sweet Pics!!

Thank you.

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
I have a roll bar and can still use my backseat...kids sit fine back there... always nice to have the added protection

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

TanTop94

Reaction score
I have a roll bar and can still use my backseat...kids sit fine back there... always nice to have the added protection

His roll bar is a perfect example...I love it! not only does it look good but it functions aswell and with the bars not being to big you still have a nice back seat. Just my .02...you can probably find a roll bar cheaper than a style/ light bar but in the end its your car not mine:cool:

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
IMO i dont see the use for you to have a roll bar. A style bar or light bar would be plenty because most of the time roll bars are used for drag racing, road racing etc. LOL well you dont so that, you like your car and enjoy not to race it like me and some of the other members. sooo why spend the extra money on all that when there is no use for it to you? get what im sayin?

its like me putting IRS on my 95 even though i dont road race it (even though IRS does look sexy)

TanTop94

Reaction score
IMO i dont see the use for you to have a roll bar. A style bar or light bar would be plenty because most of the time roll bars are used for drag racing, road racing etc. LOL well you dont so that, you like your car and enjoy not to race it like me and some of the other members. sooo why spend the extra money on all that when there is no use for it to you? get what im sayin?

its like me putting IRS on my 95 even though i dont road race it (even though IRS does look sexy)

I have just always found roll bars to look good and function, but your right if you don't find a use for it on your car dont buy it, I was just putting in a word as when I looked into a light bar for my own car the prices scared me away, and roll bars happen to be a family habit :D Got one on the 89GT, 98 F150, and 95 MX5. Well great looking car you really got me thinking about getting a black top and a chin spoiler

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
He may not need a roll bar, BUT accidents happen. And the first time he rolls that bad boy because some semi or whatever cuts him off, he's gonna be like damn glad I got a roll bar, but if he's got a style bar he won't be saying that cause more than likely... He'll be dead... Wow I can't believe I just went there... Sorry but it's true, accidents happen, and never know when it could happen... And verts aren't exactly the type of car I wanna be rolling around in.. Just my opinion ;)

twovalveterror

Reaction score
there is kind of a catch 22 when it comes to roll bars. either you don't get one and you risk being hurt in a roll-over, or you do, and you risk hitting your head on it in a normal collision.

that has made me go back and forwards on getting one, but I decided that I would make one, and just not let anyone ride in the backseat anymore, because they are the ones in the most danger of cracking their head against it.

with all that being said, they improve the ride quality and performance. and to me, that is worth the very small chance of it becoming dangerous.

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Yea I think I would rather have my passengers get concust and know that if we flip a bitch, they will prolly survive... lol but I do love the light bars tho... just not for the $$$

Redford

Reaction score
The last shot is the best. Exhaust tips would make it look even better IMO. I love seeing others rockin' NPI GT verts.

MadStang

Reaction score

point is its cheaper to buy an MM 4-point than it is to buy a light bar. Both give the same affect, ones actually useful to the chassis, the other is not. even if i didn't race of get an mm 4-point for a vert.

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
He may not need a roll bar, BUT accidents happen. And the first time he rolls that bad boy because some semi or whatever cuts him off, he's gonna be like damn glad I got a roll bar, but if he's got a style bar he won't be saying that cause more than likely... He'll be dead... Wow I can't believe I just went there... Sorry but it's true, accidents happen, and never know when it could happen... And verts aren't exactly the type of car I wanna be rolling around in.. Just my opinion ;)

there is kind of a catch 22 when it comes to roll bars. either you don't get one and you risk being hurt in a roll-over, or you do, and you risk hitting your head on it in a normal collision.

that has made me go back and forwards on getting one, but I decided that I would make one, and just not let anyone ride in the backseat anymore, because they are the ones in the most danger of cracking their head against it.

with all that being said, they improve the ride quality and performance. and to me, that is worth the very small chance of it becoming dangerous.

Yea I think I would rather have my passengers get concust and know that if we flip a bitch, they will prolly survive... lol but I do love the light bars tho... just not for the $$$

I may just keep it as is for now since i'm not entirely sure. I hate the look of roll bars in verts and i don't do any drag/track/street racing so i'd like to think i don't need one. As far as me dying because a semi cuts me off... well i just hope that doesn't happen.
sad.gif

i feel like you need some tips i hate dumps mang

The last shot is the best. Exhaust tips would make it look even better IMO. I love seeing others rockin' NPI GT verts.

I wouldve had to get either the full slp catback or some custom piping to work tips on my mufflers. I didnt have the money for it at the time and the tailpipe-less rear is starting to grow on me.

you have the chocolate tire look goin on again.. lulz

you just love bugging me about those tires lol. next time i'll bust out the tire-shine i promise haha

car looks great btw Steven! those spacers really set off the car imo

thanks man! and yeah the spacers look great. i'm so glad i bought them from you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online